[#1 Chapter]

Hi! We meet again from last chapter I hope this story interests you!

(Circa in the 18th century)

[Third Person POV]

United Kingdom was on a diplomatic mission to Portugal to uphold good relations with them, when he heard a person rushing through the door and calling for UK. UK the young Prince brought him in his room, 'Are you alright do you want to cool down?' He said in an placid tone, whilst the messenger was talking in a panicky manner, "I have news, it's your father! He's been struck down by a disease!" UK responded in confusion, 'Doesn't he have the best doctors and nurses in the kingdom?' "Please you have to listen, this is a very serious matter, he can barely tilt his head to look at people. His condition is stable but the illness will have some permanent effects. " 'So that means..' "He abdicated so as to keep on the legacy, now you are in charge of the Isles and your father's empire. He wants you to go home in order to set up for your coronation as the next king." UK the soon to be king was on his way back to his father.

(Time skip also England POV :P)

I woke up it felt like I had taken a very extended nap, I woke up to people sobbing and the sound of carts of medicine around me. I had seen one of my doctors who was in a white robe. The doctor signalled to the people around me that I was conscious and awake, they broke into loud cries of joy and cheers. My son United Kingdom came into a room seeing me awake started grinning at me waking up, I tried sending a grin back, but halfway did not have the strength to complete it. My hands even had started trembling when I wanted to pull myself up from the bed that I had been laying on. A messenger came in wanting to explain what happened, "Your majesty, thank the heavens that you are awake. You were infected by a disease that left you quite weak when you were showing symptoms of an illness and knowing that you might die, you abdicated the throne to your son United Kingdom and after a while you collapsed unconscious on the floor. You have recovered significantly in that period of time but your body will be permanently weakened." 'So I can still be a king, except less public appearances, less speeches and..' England sighed and sunk down the covers of his bed. This signalled for the messenger to leave and the doctor ushered them out. My son will be the new king and I will be just a forgotten once important person stuck in their own castle.

That's it for the chapter hope ya like it, see ya next chapter.