[#4 Chapter]

(UK pov)
"WHAT?!" 'I have told you very clearly, that I am marrying to Empire of Japan's Daughter (Wait I have a daughter? Never knew that) .' My father said calmly, while I had started panicking. "NONONONONO, YOU HAD ALREADY ARRANGED A MARRIAGE WITHOUT MY CONSENT?!" England stirred his tea, raising an eyebrow. 'Isn't that the point?' I breathed hard, with my face in my hands. I cursed under my breath and took my leave. I left to the place where I usually met. There she was, as I had expected. I sat next to France, her head resting on my shoulder. I brushed her hair ( yes hair does exist in this universe i think ) and kissed on the cheek, France had already been accustomed to this, as this was usually how we greeted each other.

(Extra bloopers)
(Uk pov)
I would never kiss France straight on.. You think I will kiss France on the cheek? I don't have any attraction to her whatsoever. (sure buddy..)

(Back to story)

Me and France sat like that for a while, till France finally spoke. 'Mon cher amie, le Royaumi-Uni, why the dispirited expression?' I sighed "Nothing.." She looked into my eyes, with a sad expression. 'I thought you had trusted me...' She whispered in my ear. I looked with a bit of guilt, inhaled and said. "It isn't about you... it's just that.. I an marrying Japanese Empire's daughter." France stared at me. 'What?! But she us barely older than America, she is 15 years younger than you.' She stuttered, tears in her eyes. She then walked towards the door. 'Au revoir le Royaumi-Uni.' She sighed walking out the door. I wanted to go after her, but I figured that she just needed a bit of space.

(Very sad time skip)

I was to meet Misaki and her brother, later that evening. My father had expected me to look my best that day. I did not care all too much about my looks, I just threw on an old suit in my closet, the classic maroon. I just put on my favourite top hat and flew out of my room. I had made it to the ballroom on time as I had saw a regal woman (I have made the decision to make the character JE in the story to be a female as to not confuse you guys) dressed in her kimono with her escort by her side. I also saw two young teenagers by her side. One boy and one girl, the girl had ears and a tail, but the boy seemed normal enough. Both women wore kimonos, with chrysanthemum flowers with the colour patterns of black and gold on them. The boy had been wearing am army uniform of sorts. A boy around 18, went up to the procession, clearing his throat and said: May I present the United Kingdoms of Great Britain and Ireland, the Japanese Empire and her children. Japanese Empire bowed towards my father and I. 'I'm really glad we could meet up. Misaki come here please.' The little girl skipped towards us.

"Konichiwa, Mister United Kingdom!" She said with joy. Oh goodness did no one tell her about this? I thought to myself. She frowned saying. "Mister United Kingdom, are you OK? You look very stiff." 'O-Oh it's nothing.' I replied stuttering. "Oh okay!" She skipped away. She didn't really know huh. I can't, she's too innocent. I looked up to my father and The Japanese Empire walk away.

(Now for the segment for Canada pov cus bored)

'WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT?! YOU DID WHAT?' I was at my friend's house. Misaki was showing us her yaoi manga that she made. "I'm shipping you with the Russian Empire's granddaughter." (Current Ukraine in this universe he's male) She smirked. My face looked like as if I was the Sultanate of Muscat. 'I-I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM!!' "That is not true, I heard you moan his name in your sleep." She replied. 'Hah, in your wet dreams.' I teased. My younger brother United States, kept smacking my back screeching and laughing. My even younger brother New South Wales, looked at me confused. "As for you America, I have a yaoi for you and China." America's face turned red. 'But, being LGBTQ+ isn't allowed yet-' The author then came out of the fourth wall which had a hole in it. 'America, you can't break the fourth wall, I just fixed it from UK's meltdown.' I took out my sword and hit America with the flat side of my sword.

(Anyway back to the story. And me fixing the fourth wall again >:( )

Misaki showed her yaoi manga and the room got 100 degrees Celsius hotter.

Anyway this is the end sorry for not writing anything I am lazy :p.