Chapter 4 : Around you

"Gravity loves you"

Aaron spoke, dragging her out of her agonistic thoughts. She was startled from her seat and took the phone. 

Aaron darted his eyes, filled with concern, and urged to hear something from her. He could see her eyes getting moistened and her lips pressed harder with each other as if she was trying to hold her tears, looking out of the window.

"Are we done with the session?", he asked after a pause.

"I'm not interested. Please", her voice throbbed while talking as she hung her head, staring at the blank screen of her phone.

"What's your interest? May I know?"

"Why are you so much interested in me?", Haya shrugged off. She realized she was being too harsh towards the only person who was giving her a bit of attention. Even when Rubel dumped her, she didn't utter a single mean word for him.

"Well, you lost the opportunity to know. I told you if you delay much, I will remain a mystery to you", he chuckled.

Torn among all the chaos in her life, she couldn't figure out why Aaron was being so much interested in her that day. She knew he had come back from New York the previous day. A year ago, during their fresher's party in the college, he didn't even look at her for once, he might not know she even existed.

"Here we are. Your home", with a jerk Haya came out of her thoughts and climbed down from the Audi, Aaron followed her.

"Thank you", she mumbled without glancing at him for the last time and turned around towards her residence.

As she backed him, Aaron's eyebrows wriggled while gazing at her.

------------

"Oh! Fuck!", Haya heard someone moaning as she entered inside.

The sound was too embarrassing for her to hear when she knew it was her younger sister Delilah. She tried to avoid it and walk towards her room but Delilah was too loud.

Haya's entire face turned ruddy and she stumbled to climb the stairs.

"It was fucking great", Delilah laughed behind as Haya titled her head, finding Delilah with Steven.

"Hey, when did you come?", Delilah's words seemed to be unwanted enough.

"Just now", Haya looked away.

"Okay, bye babe", Steven kissed Delilah's cheeks. "Bye, Haya"

"Bye", Haya said in a low tone and stayed quiet until Steven was out of the house.

"Delilah, you shouldn't do all this here. I mean, I don't have any problem. But it's embarrassing. I'm your elder sister", Haya said.

"Huh! So what? Am I scared of you?", Delilah grimaced. "He's my boyfriend and mom dad also know about it. Moreover, there is a higher chance that he's my mate"

"I'm not saying that. But here....."

"Listen", Delilah made a dirty face, showing Haya her palm. "Mom and dad were not at home. And I didn't know you would come home early today. I'm not interested in fucking my boyfriend in public. Stop being so jealous of me"

She turned around towards her room.

"Jealous?", Haya exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah. Aren't you?", Delilah scowled at her, tilting her head a bit. Haya was searching for specific words to speak. "Despite being two years younger than you, I'm not a virgin anymore. And look at you. No guy had ever been interested in you. That's why you're mateless at the age of nineteen. It shows how much incapable you are. That's why you always have problems with me"