1.

"UZUMAKI-SAN" yelled a couple of girls from different grade levels as Naruto passed by in the hallway.

"Hey ladies," said Naruto as he gave them a bright smile and a wink. Naruto could hear the girls fangirling as he continues walking.

Has he was walking he spotted the bright pink hair girl next to his locker.

"Sakura-Chan? What brings you here?" he asked curiously. Sakura was holding a note while looking at the floor with a slight blush on her face.

"Naruto, this is for you. Please, just come by and listen to what I have to say," she said as she gave Naruto the note.

Naruto was left there stunned next to his locker while holding a note. The envelope was white but it had some pink writing on the outside. "To: Naruto, From: Sakura ♡︎" The note smelled just like Sakura, cherry blossoms.

Naruto opened the note and found more writing. "Naruto, I wanted to tell you that I have loved you for the longest time. I even loved you when you were not popular. I was blind when I thought I was in love with Sasuke. I want to be your girlfriend. Naruto if you love me too, meet me at the cherry blossoms after school. I will be waiting until 4."

Naruto stood there re-reading the card. He was too distracted that he wasn't able to hear when the bell rang.

Hall monitor Hinata Hyuga was out to check the halls and bathrooms to make sure nobody was skipping class.

As she was walking she could see someone that was not in their classroom. As she was walking closer she started noticing his uniform and his blonde hair. "Is the Naruto-Kun?" As she got even closer she could see all his features. That was indeed Naruto.

"Naruto-Kun?" No answer. "Is he space out?"
"Naruto-Kun." still no answer.
"Naruto!" she saw him flinch and look towards her.

"Hey, Hinata! What's up?" he asked looking at her. She was standing there, hands behind her back and having a slight blush on her face.

"Where is your hall pass?"

"My hall pass? Is she crazy class still does start."

"Hinata, class still doesn't start. Well, I haven't heard the bell."

"Naruto-Kun. The bell rang 10 minutes ago. You had been zoned out, then I found you here. Standing in the hallway next to your locker and holding a note in your hands. You know this is not allowed?"

"WHAT! Reading a note is not allowed? Hinata when did they make this a rule?"

"No, Naruto-Kun, you being outside of your classroom without a hall pass is not allowed," she said as she let out a sigh.

"Hinata, please let this slide. I am begging you. I don't want to go to detention, I have things to do after school. Important things." Naruto said as he began to kneel on his knees and grabbed Hinata's shoes.

"N-Naruto-Kun! Please stop, I will let this slide but make sure this doesn't happen again," she said as she took out a notepad from the pocket of her jacket. She wrote down something then handed it to Naruto.

"Excuse of being tardy: helping hall monitor with something."

"Make sure to give it to your teacher," said Hinata as she began to walk away.

"Thank you Hinata, you are a lifesaver!" Naruto said as he walked in the opposite direction that Hinata was going.

A small smile crept into Hinata's face. Yet a tear managed to fall from her eyes. She saw who the note was from. Sakura.

"I guess Sakura-San already confessed her love towards him."

More tears fell from Hinata's face. She should be happy that both of her best friends found love for each other. Naruto and Sakura are a really good fit for each other.

Yet the tears kept falling. She was in love with Naruto. But she doesn't want to ruin Sakura's chance. Sakura was much beautiful than Hinata. Sakura had beautiful pink hair that she could rock both short and long hair, she also had a beautiful hourglass body, and she had the most beautiful eyes that anyone has ever seen.

"If it isn't the cry baby." said a couple of boys that are older than Hinata was. These three boys would always bully Hinata since kindergarten. They would make her buy stuff for them or call her rude stuff or sometimes hit her but it was rare for them to hit her. Mostly she would always be doing their homework.

Hinata jumped when she heard their voices. She began to clean her tears. "I am sorry. I promise it won't happen again," she said as she bow down and took out three packets of homework that were all completed. They snatched it out of her hands and Hinata began walking away.

"Now where do you think you are going? If any of these questions get marked wrong you know what's going to happen to you."

"Y-yes. I promise n-nothing is wrong." with that she left.

The last time she got an answer wrong and they made her put her face in the toilet while they flushed it. Good thing there wasn't anything in there but it was still disgusting to Hinata.

No one knew about what was going on between Hinata and those three boys. No one even knows that Hinata knows those three boys. There was nobody that could help Hinata. She was on her own.

She finished checking everything and decided to head to her second period. And try to forget everything that happened. She was tried, she couldn't fight back and she couldn't tell Naruto how she felt. Even though there wasn't a chance that Naruto would love her. Everyone knew that Naruto likes Sakura. Hinata just had to watch him with her and be happy for him even though she wasn't happy. She just wanted to be a good friend to him. That's all. Just a friend.

This is my first time writing please let me know if it's good or bad. Thank you all and see you guys next time.