4.

With that Hinata left the grasp of Naruto...

"Hinata... She somehow seems beautiful while walking away from me. Like an angel that I can't reach until I die. Wait what am I thinking. I have Sakura." thought Naruto as he watched the path that Hinata left.

Naruto entered the mall and saw how Sakura and Sasuke were laughing together.

"First time I saw Sasuke laugh without it sounding evil. Seems like Sasuke is still in love with Sakura. Yet the same goes to Sakura."  Naruto sigh.

Naruto saw the two hugging and laughing. Naruto didn't know if being with Sakura was the right thing to do in the first place. He started to regret it yet he felt happy about being with Sakura. He was always in love with her.

Naruto walked outside the mall and started walking toward his favorite place Ichiraku Ramen as he was waking there he saw two similar people hugging.

A beautiful girl with long midnight hair, white with a little dash of lavender eyes, that seemed sad yet happy, she was holding onto a bouquet of pink flowers and a pink jacket the guy gave her. Her favorite color wasn't even pink.

Hinata was there hugging Toneri. Naruto walked towards them.

"So you guys are together now?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, we are. Me and Lady Hinata we're meant to be," said Toneri in a lovesick voice.

How did Naruto wish to rip off the pretty face of Toneri's and run away with Hinata.

"Well have fun," Naruto said in an angry tone as he walked away forgetting where he was even going to in the first place. Naruto went back home angry and sad. He didn't know the reason why.

"Naruto-Kun!" yelled a soft yet strong voice.

Naruto turned around and saw Hinata standing in front of him looking like an angel. The way her hair flowed with the wind, the way the sun shined on her skin, the way her cheeks had a slight blush on them.

Naruto felt at peace seeing her there without Toneri. Just him and Hinata.

"Are you okay Naruto-Kun? You sounded mad when we saw each other earlier." Hinata asked.

"It's nothing. It's just that I am in a bad mood."

"Is it because of Sakura-San and Sasuke-Kun?" Hinata asked

"Yes, well no, it's just other things. Forget it Hinata." Naruto said as he turn around and began to walk.

But something was holding him in place.

The need to hug Hinata and tell her that he was indeed jealous of her and Toneri, and Sasuke and Sakura.

And Naruto also wanted to hug Hinata just because, it probably will make him happy.

---------------

AUTHOR

Hello hello, I am super sorry about the late post and it being super short. I have been busy with finals, family, and life.

I might discontinue this book/story it depends. But most likely I will continue it. Just I won't post that often.

Finals are over which means I probably will have the chance to post more often and come up with ideas.

But I want to spend more time with my family, I will probably be back around a week or so.

And my life so far has been hard. I am becoming broke :( I might have to go look for a job.

Other than that I am grateful for all the supports in my life including you guys.

Happy Holidays, may the new year bring us a lot of joy. :)

12/25/21