2.

"HINATA!" yelled a Pink hair girl from across the field, while waving to Hinata to go to where Sakura was standing.

"Good Morning Sakura-San."

"Hinata, I asked out Naruto! I hope he says yes!" She said as she jumped while holding Hinata's hands.

"That's very exciting to hear. I am wishing you the best of luck. But what about Uchiha-San?"

"Hinata. That's in the past, he moved to a different school what are the chances of him coming back. Besides, Naruto has always been here for me. He has always treated me right. It's just meant to be."

"I guess you are right Sakura-San. But I have to go back and help Neji with carrying boxes."

"Alright, bye Hinata. Wish me luck. I have all my fingers crossed, even my toes."

"Alright, Sakura-San. Good luck," said Hinata as she let out a small giggle while running towards Neji.

Hinata was sad, yet she was happy. Sakura deserved Naruto. They were both a great match for each other.

"Hinata-Sama, aren't you sad about Sakura getting with Naruto."

"Neji... I am not sad, just upset but they would look cute with each other," she said as she got a few boxes.

Everyone knew that Sakura had confessed to Naruto thanks to Ino. She spread the news like wildfire. They were just waiting for Naruto's response. But they all knew he would most likely say yes.

————————
After School

Sakura waited for Naruto to come. It was already 3:50.

"Just 10 more minutes left. If he doesn't come it means he doesn't feel the same." She thoughts as she sighs.

She saw a figure approaching her. She could see the beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Naruto.

"Sakura-Chan... I read your note, it makes me happy to see that you feel the same. Please be my girlfriend." He said as he gave her a beautiful bouquet.

"Yes! Naruto." She said as she lends in to kiss him. Their kiss was the most magical thing. The cherry blossoms petals falling from the tree, the beautiful green grass, and the sun shining bright. It looked like it came out of a romance movie.

Little did they know was that Ino invited people to come spy on them. They all got out from their hiding spot and cheered for the beautiful couple.

"YEAH! SAKURA YOU GO GIRL." Ino cheered as Sakura turned red.

"INO PIG! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Sakura yelled out of anger.

"Well, we all wanted to be a witness of you getting with Naruto." Ino squealed as she was fangirling.

"Believe it! Me and Sakura-Chan are now together. We will be the best couple out of all the couples out there!" Naruto yelled.

Sakura saw that almost every one of their friends was there except Hinata and Neji.

"I guess she was just busy." Sakura thought.
——————
Hinata was at home laying down on her bed. She heard her phone ding, lazily she grabbed her phone to see who texted her.

Ino: HINATA! You won't believe what just happened!
Hinata: Tell me what happened!
Ino: Naruto showed up and asked Sakura to be his girlfriend! They are officially dating!!
Hinata: That's super exciting! Please tell them congratulations on my behalf.
Ino: Okay girl, gotcha cover.
Hinata: Thanks a bunch. :)
------
There was something in Hinata's heart that hurts. Yet she believed that pain is just from nothing. She got up and went to get ready to go to sleep. She had school tomorrow.
--------
Next day

Hinata started walking to school. She was just closing the gate when she heard someone yelling out her name.

"Hinata, wait!" yelled Naruto as he tried to catch up to her.

"Naruto-Kun? Is something wrong?"

"No, no, I just wanted to walk to school with you. I am kinda alone. Ever since Sasuke moved."

Since Sasuke moved schools Naruto has been trying his hardest to bring him back. He goes to Sasuke's house and begs his parents to force Sasuke to go back to Konoha High School. They always tell Naruto the same thing. "Sorry honey, Sasuke just doesn't want to go back. I am not sure why I tried everything he just won't listen."

"Naruto-Kun, I am sure one day you will be able to bring Sasuke back. And congratulations about you and Sakura."

"Thank you, Hinata. You always make my day. I am such a lucky guy having you as a friend."

"Yea... A friend..." Hinata murmured.

"What did you say? I couldn't understand you."

"Sorry, I said I am glad that I am also friends with you Naruto-Kun," Hinata said as she gave Naruto one of her sweetest smiles.

They could see the school coming close into view. Hinata could see Sakura waving to Naruto. And also Hinata's number 1 admirer, Toneri.

Toneri was a nice guy towards Hinata. She might have even fallen in love with him if she wasn't crazy in love with Naruto.

Maybe she should give him a chance, and see how things turn out. Maybe she might even find true love within Toneri. Maybe she could forget about her ever being in love with Naruto. Maybe she could even forget about Naruto.

Just maybe.

Who knows.