Broken Wings

21st March 2010, 9.46pm

The first dream happened 2 months ago. It was a horrible, twisted dream that was more like a nightmare. There was pain, so much pain. My back felt like it was being ripped into a million pieces, and my scream ripped through the laboratory. Then I woke up. Ever since then, it's been a reoccurring dream, happening every night. Tonight's dream was the worst. It went further than ever before, and I couldn't make myself wake up. I'm shivering, but not from the cold. These dark walls, with ripped wallpaper are not giving me any comfort. I am so alone.

My sister, Red, isn't here. If she's still alive, then she is the only family I have left. The only friend I have in this cruel world, the only one that I can trust. Can ever trust.

24th March 2010, 12.14am

These dreams that I have been having won't stop. They are always the same. I can't sleep. I'm too scared to sleep. I've been tossing and turning for 3 hours. During this time I have decided that I want to write about my life in this book. I want to write about everything that happens to me, and every that did happen, back when I became White. 

That means going back to the start. I've been trying to put this off but I may as well start now because I will have to write it down eventually...

I don't remember ever having a family, but I must have had one at some point. My earliest memory is being locked in a huge, iron cage with my sister, with The Man looking back at us from the other side. He was dressed in a laboratory coat, and safety goggles were on the top of his head. He smiled at us, but there was no hint of friendliness in his eyes. I did not feel safe with him there, I knew he was not a good man.

He told us about where we came from. We had been asleep for some amount of time, but he refused to tell us how long. We had missed a lot of events on the outside world. I asked him who I was, where I was, why I was here. I didn't even know who the girl beside me was. He chuckled to himself for awhile. The laugh sent shivers up my spine, not a good feeling...

A/N: Hello all! Sorry this is so short. I didn't want to continue this story unless people liked it, so I decided to only write a short amount :) If you like this so far PLEASE comment so that I know whether to continue! Thank you peeps :)