pregnancy danger

Stella and Mr. Kim move into his house but as Stella looks around, she finds herself overwhelmed with the pregnancy and her love danger affair with her principal. Things are looking bad for her but will she take the risk? All for love or attention....?

Mr. Kim: well what do you think Stella?

Stella: the place is nice but are you sure we're doing the right thing for us..?

Mr. Kim: well of course but why do you ask?

Stella: well what if people find out? What if the school finds out you'll lose your job and go to prison!

Mr. Kim:*sighs* look they won't find out I promise. As long as I'm the principal no one will find out.

Stella: it doesn't matter if your principal or not, there's other teachers that can still say something if they suspect anything and I don't want you going to prison while I'm having a baby because I love you..

Mr. Kim: and I love you too but let's
nworry it's not good for the baby or you for that matter.

Meanwhile at the hospital

Mrs. Sun: we found... poison in them both.. but luckily it didn't go to their hearts otherwise they would've been dead. But unfortunately they haven't had food poisoning... its something stronger.

Luan, Luke, Alice and Andrew:*gets worried and panics* w-w-what kind of poison.. and how did this happen?

Mrs. Sun: it's a poison called alkaloid toxin which can be found from only a golden poison dart frog. They are a rare species here but we found these darts coated with the poison and they were found on the girls shoulders. Unfortunately we have to call cops because these girls are under attempted murder and it's against the rules here that we got to make that call.

Luan, Luke, Alice and Andrew: of course we understand *sits down*

Back with Stella and Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim:*makes out with Stella slowly moving my hand and hears the phone ringing*

Stella: just anwser it, it looks important *bites his bottom lip and pulls back*

Mr. Kim:*chuckles and goes to the other room* hello?

Mrs. Sun: hi this is Dr. Sun from Seoul hospital and I'll like to inform you bout your two students Rachel Parker and Bethany Anderson they have been poisoned with alkaloid toxin which is only found from a golden poison dart frog... they are a rare species here but we found these darts in the girls shoulders...

Mr. Kim: oh my god... we have to get the cops involved *grabs Stella's ass* to who did this was trying to murder them both. I'll try find out however you call the cops Mrs. Sun *kisses Stella's neck and rubs her ass*

Stella:*moans quietly and bites my bottom lip playfully* you~ *whispers in his ear* your gonna get it when you hang up

Mrs. Sun: I'm already on it I got my husband calling them. I'll keep you updated on them Mr. Kim *hangs up*

Mr. Kim: now~~~ I have work to do I have to find out on who poisoned Rachel and Bethany *grips her area and walks away to my office*

Stella:*moans softly* god just you wait until tonight~

Mr. Kim:*opens my door and says* I have an meeting at the school board tonight so please make yourself at home and I'll leave money here for you so you can order anything you want for dinner I'll see you tonight *gets dressed*