danger

TW (TRIGGER WARNING) this will have some parts of abuse in it so please read at your own risk I don't want any of you getting triggered.

Stella: you! I told you I never wanted to see you again after what happened!!

Stranger:*chuckles deeply and slaps her* does it look like I give a fuck!? *speeds up*

Stella: listen here Jason! Your the one that back stabbed me in the relationship! Your the one that abused me and everything! You put me through absolute hell when I dated you! I'm fucking pregnant and your over here trying to murder me!

Jason: pregnant!?!?! WITH WHOS BABY!!!

stella: still manipulative bastard I see? And no I won't tell you on who my baby daddy is!

Jason: fine by me~~ *knocks her out and speeds up more and grabs something from my glove box*

When they arrive at his place he takes her out and takes her inside his place, and ties her up in a chair with a belt in his hand wrapping it around her mouth.

--3 hours later--

Stella:*wakes up scared and tries for scream for help* mmm! *tries to bite the belt*

Jason: ah your up~ *smacks her upside the head* SCREAMING WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE STELLA!

Stella:*cries alittle and looks away*

Jason: no crying you prick! And look at me when I'm talking to you slut!

Stella:*cries more and looks up at him shaking in fear*

Jason:*punches her in the throat* I SAID NO CRYING!

--with Mr. Kim--

Mr. Kim: I'm so fucking worried that she's not alive..

He then hears a knock at the door and he quickly puts on his robe and runs down

Mr. Kim: if it isn't Stella then I don't wanna talk.. *opens up the door and sighs* what is it lexa..?

Mrs. Kim: what the hell is wrong with you?

Mr. Kim: Stella is still missing.. and I don't think she'll ever come back....

Mrs. Kim: oh you cheer up she'll be found, and when she is found she's gonna have loads of homework.

Mr. Kim: I failed to protect her... I really did it was my job.. but I failed...

Mrs. Kim: hm.. I have a question do you like her

Mr. Kim:*chuckles nervously* what n-no!?

A big fight then brakes out between them both and it drags on for hours

Mrs. Kim: YOUR SO FRIENDLY WITH HER! WHATS THE POINT OF YOU TRYING TO PROTECT HER WHEN SHE'S JUST A STUDENT AT THE SCHOOL!

Mr. Kim: BECAUSE I STOOD UP TO THE PLATE TO DO SO! SHE'S NOT JUST A STUDENT TO ME!

Mrs. Kim: THAT'S HER PARENTS JOB NOT YOURS MAGNUS! YOUR JUST HER PRINCIPAL

Mr. Kim: HER FUCKING PARENTS THREW HER OUT FOR BEING PREGNANT! SO SHE HAS NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF HER! BUT ME YOU BITCH! AT LEAST I BEEN HELPING WITH THE BULLYING!