Caught and firts spanking (unedited)

Omg 13 people have read this book or viewed it wow! Thanks!! Please keep reading and adding to you library pleasee! Please also comment and maybe we could chat?

JACE POV

"Hello ma'am, thank you for calling, what about Alexis?"

"Yes well you see here at Chilton alexis and loads of other girls would get rid of their food, alexis was one of them, she would purposely throw up ect, we are worried that now that she's greiving it can lead to something serious"

"Ah, I see, thank you for calling"

I put the phone down, "well at least she didn't throw this up" I sighed, why would she do this and lie about eating her breakfast, was it us, her self esteem, I'm relieved that she didn't throw this up tho I thought to my self, funny enough, just when I was thinking that Zack interrupted.

" um, after lunch I'm pretty sure I heard her coughing like crazy, sounded like she was gagging too, maybe she threw up her lunch"

Hearing that made my blood boil, why did she do this?

"Well, we know now that she's not eating, and any one can see that she's harming her health, she lied to our faces too"

Liam looked at me " I guess she was both irresponsible and lying...two of our rules"

"Does that mean we punish her?" Rick asked unsurely

"Well, I don't want her to think that she can easily get away with what she done, she'll probably do it more often, but..(sigh) she's kinda scared of us, not close with us, what is the shanking makes it worse". I replied doubting myself.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Rick sighed load enough to grab our attention and pull us out of our chain of thoughts "I think we should, she needs to learn and maybe at the end of her shanking she'll open up to us, even if she doesn't atleast she won't try it again" we all nodded in agreement and towed ourselves upstairs.

Standing out side her bedroom we could hear he hum to a song, soon after she started singing, her voice was beautiful, I hesitently fisted my hands and knocked on the door.

ALEXIS POV

There was a faint knock at my door, I got off my bed and opened it, there stood all four of my brothers staring down at me, Zack was the first to move "hey Alexis we need to chat" nodding my head I let them in, I had butterflies in my stomach, I was nervous and could sense something bad was going to happen.

When they all came in Liam and Rick sat on my bed whilt the others stood, Rick patted the spot near him signalling to me to come, I complied.

" do you want to explain why your breakfast was in the bin and why you were gagging after lunch in the bathroom, also don't think about lying, miss hennigton called and informed us about your eating patterns"

Panicking I looked at my lap, shit what do I say?!

"Did you throw up your lunch" Zack asked impatiently, hoping that telling the truth would get me out of trouble I weakly nodded my head.

Jace spoke up " you know that was irresponsible and you lied to us..two of the house rules and that only calls for a punishment" I looked up at him scared, they can't spank me, I've never been spanked in my life!

"Alexis I want you to stand in that corner facing the wall, I will be back shortly, understand?" Oh shit they were gonna spank me weren't they, and come on I'm not four years old to be standing in the corner! Jaces grip on my hand pulled me out of my thoughts, he pulled me up and lead me over to the corner, fear took over, I was too scared to protest, one in the corner I heard them all leave quietly.

Hmm maybe this is just my punishment, facing the wall, just as I thought that I heard the door open, it was Jace, he sat on my bed and sighed, "Alexis turn around please" slowly I turned around to him, " Listen to me very carefully, what you did was wrong, you were harming your health, you lied and were very irresponsible, I don't wanna do this but I have to..."Alexis come and bend over the bed please"

The butterflies in my stomach fluttered intensly, I felt sick to my guts, he wasn't serious was he? "Alexis I'm not going to ask again-"

"Please don't" I whispered, my voice cracked in between" I'm sorry" I said as tears spilt out of my eyes"

"Alexis come on over here" he said as he got up and walked over to me, I flinched at his touch " let's get this over with yeah, you don't have a choice"

As soon as he said that he started pulling me over toward the bed, the fear that shacked my body was replaced by anger, I pulled away and try to run for the door, Jace leapt after me and grabbed me by the waist, he picked me up and gently placed me over the bed "ALEXIS!" I kicked and screamed in both anger and fear, he held me down as he screamed for the others, seconds after the room filled with my brothers, "Alexis, if you continue to kick and scream like that I will not only spank you but make you feel like a little child by pulling you over my knee got that, and the others will stay in here and watch if necessary."

Frustration took over as I continued, I felt Jaces arm wrap around my stomach as he picked me up, with in the next couple of seconds I was over his knee, my face was red with embarrassment this was an awkward position. They waited for me to calm down, Jace then said " Alexis I'm going to start now, no kicking or struggling if you do then I'll get one of the others to hold you down understand" reluctantly with fear I nodded,

I felt his hand fest on my right cheek, it felt so awkward, his hand so left and rose up, I clenched onto the bed covers and buried my head in them awaiting the worst, his hand came down and heat took over, it stung so bad "ow" I whispered gently

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK -they were coming down so fast and each one stung more then the last, he was alternating between each cheek I started to cry quietly

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Owe I'm sorry please stop!" I cried into his leg, I was sobbing now

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK by now I was full on sobbing SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I could no longer speak SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK he finally stopped and rubbed my back.

JACE POV

It burnt be to see her like this, I knew I was hurting her but it had to be done, when I finally stopped I let her cry into my leg, I slowly picked her up and placed her on my lap and pulled her leg into my chest stroking her long blond hair. It was strange, the little girl I called my sister but shared barely a relationship with was sitting on my lap crying, I felt a warm sensation in my heart, I love my little sister and it was time to show it. I kissed her head as she cried away on my lap into my chest..I would wait for her to calm down before taking her down stairs and explain certain things to her.

HEY GUYS! Please please vote and comment for me to know that I have readers and also put down some suggestions for me please, like what should happend next, what should she get spanked for..I was thinking about doing a scene on her getting her first period maybe, anyways let me know and I'll defo take what you say and try and make a chapter on it! Thank you! Much love Xxx