CHAPTER 9

Emilios POV

"I also know about little Aurora." I saw her eyes grow wider when I said the last part so I was right. It's Oliver's kid. But none of this makes sense. I look at her in confusion trying to figure her out what she isn't telling me.

"H-how did y-you know about her" she tells me looking away.

"What? That she is yours and Oliver's kid?" Her eyes flew up to mine in surprise. She looked relieved but then it turned into confusion, but before I knew it she looked away again in defeat.

She knows how to hide her expressions, but not quick enough. I see right through her but there is something she isn't telling me!

"We depart for Italy In two weeks but before that we have a mission, I'll have someone buy you more clothes for the trip." I told her before I unlocked the car doors and got out. She reacted and quickly got off.

"Hell no, I'm not going to Italy!" I walk to the door ignoring her while she runs behind me. "Hey! Are you listening!? I'm not going" I stop at the front door and turn to her.

"I wasn't asking you, It's an order!" I told her before opening the door and going in. I walk to my office while she's following right behind me. Damn it shes a fucking pain in my ass. I wonder how that bitch Oliver dealt with her.

"Emilio! i'm not done talking with you" i sit down in my chair while she keeps talking.

"I am, now get the fuck out of my office!" I warn her and she sits down in front of me. She stops talking for a few minutes while I work on some papers that my father asked me to look into.

"Is that why I'm here? Because I'm with someone in your rival mafia?" she asked.

"No you're here because they were looking for you. Oliver loved you more than the mission he was given, I get to have something he loves and soon I'll have his daughter too. That bastard will come running to me trying to get you ''I tell her.

"Now, Let me ask you something," I tell her as I look at her. "If you didn't know Oliver was in the mafia. Why did you go through the trouble of using guns and learning to fight? You and Claire even changed both of yall's names."I saw her look away trying to hide her expression but I could see right through her. She knew this was gonna happen but why? I got up from the chair and walked to the front of my desk standing right in front of her holding some papers and handing them to her.

"There are records here or you entering fighting classes and you buying all sorts of things like guns, knifes, bombs, etc. So if you had no idea he was involved with them, then why go through all the trouble, to what end?" I leaned against the table for her to tell me but all she did was look down at her hands. I lean close to her face and pick up her chin so she looks at me.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Bellissima." I told her. She then starts to tense up. My face is so close to her we can almost kiss. I try to keep it under control but her lips are so perfect and her cheeks are naturally rosy. Her eyes were hazel like the beautiful forest on a bright day.

My hand moved to her neck then I gripped it. I saw how she closed her eyes and her breath hitched. It made me remember how i fucked her that night. It was amazing. I started to lean in to kiss her beautiful lips when I heard heel clicks running towards my office.

God damn it not her.

"Emilioooo, you home sweetheart?" i hear the heels clicks closer and closer. I sighed letting go of Athena making her get up and look towards the door. Then i see her, My worst pain in the ass, Arianna Velvet.

"Hey! there you are!'' She comes in the room and runs to me wrapping her arms around my neck. Oh god she has too much perfume on. I see Athena looking at her in disgust because of what she's wearing. She's wearing tall heels with a pink neon short dress. Arianna finally lets me go and looks at Athena.