CHAPTER 13

Well it didn't work. Emilio stopped the elevator doors and they bothered to walk in. Claire and Issac were in front of us talking about random things while I was standing in the back next to Emilio. And Arianna on his other side. The way up was long so this was gonna be annoying.

My eyes opened wide when I felt a hand on my waist. My body shivered as I felt his touch on my body. His hand moved to my ass, rubbing It before he gripped it. My eyes turned to him but he just kept his expression straight.

His hand moved to my thigh and up my dress. I closed my eyes as I felt his touch in my bare skin. I wanted his hands to roam all over my body again. I wanted to feel his heat against me but I had to stand my ground.

There were still quite a few floors to pass since we were going all the way up. His hand is still rubbing and gripping my ass.

I could feel myself getting wet. But I had to show that he had no effect on me so I opened my eyes. Just then he pushed my leg so they could spread wider.

I feel his finger touching my clit through the fabric. He removed the fabric to the side and touched my bare core. I turned to look at him but he closed his eyes as he played with my wetness.

He rubbed my clit in circles making me feel good but I couldn't do anything because the others were gonna look at us.

I closed my eyes trying to block the sensation from getting to me.

My eyes shot back open when I felt two fingers enter me. His fingers pushed in and out of me. It felt so good but I couldn't make a noise. Just as he kept doing it until the doors opened. He removed his fingers. I saw Claire and Issac get out then Arianna

"I need to go to the restroom" she says before walking out of the elevator without looking back.

I was about to walk out when Emilio gripped my wrist and pulled me back inside and pressed a button.

"Emilio, what are you doing? Let me get out, now" I say. I feared that if he did it for any longer I wouldn't be able to control it. He stood in front of me and the doors closed.

I saw how he licked the finger that he had inside me. He smirks before pinning me against the elevator. He lifted up my dress and then used his leg to spread mine open. I felt his fingers rubbing on my clit. I put my hands on his wrist trying to push him off but it wasn't working.

One of his hands was right above me while the other one was rubbing my clit. I wanted to give in, the sensation of being with him made me hornier with every touch. He then pressed his head against the elevator right next to mine.

"Fanculo, you're so wet, principessa" he says. His accent is not helping in the situation. I loved his deep husky voice. Especially how he groans in my ear.

A moan finally escaped my mouth when I felt his fingers enter me again. More moans started to leave out of my mouth when he was going in and out of me.

"Yes baby, moan for me" I hear him growl.

My nails started to go inside his wrist when I couldn't control the feeling. I felt like I was about to come. Just then he removed his hand. I groaned in frustration. I wanted him to do it but he stopped. Was trying to catch my breath he put his fingers up.

"Open your mouth" he ordered

I obeyed and opened it. He smirked and put his wet fingers inside my mouth making me taste myself. I sucked on his fingers making him close his eyes.

"Damn it Athena, you're driving me crazy" he removes his finders and just then the doors open. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me down a hallway.