Chapter 4

My parents sure had a fuss when I got home when they saw my feet.  It was pure anger now first day here already getting yelled at.  I washed my feet outside and sat down in the grass.  I kept viewing the garden it held many fancy flowers and held an aroma that smelled wonderfull.  Some flowers were short others were tall.  I would pick a few and I went upstairs. 

I also got to see what my mother and dad looked like.  My mother had brown hair like me and brown eyes.  She weared her hair up in a high bun and had a small nose.  My dad was super tall and had a weird beard it had odd shapes but I didn't ask I was a little scared to question him. 

I got Taylor to get me a vase so I could see the flowers  when I wake up and I could smell them. 

"My master your books did arrive today when were gone visit that odd man."  She said.

"What did I say about calling me master call me Scarlett at least and so I got to go to school tomorrow?"  I said. 

"Yes but if you want you can pretent your very sick and not go I can plan the scene and everything if you want."  She said.  Taylor sure was someone who wanted to please you. 

"No it is fine where are you sleeping?"  I asked.

"On the ground beside you your safety is all I want."  She said sitting down below me. 

"Do you need anything at all don't be afraid to ask." I said.  There was a sileneces at first then she said,

"Nothing I forgot you couldn't really see me what is it like not be able to see someone's face?"  She asked.

"You wonder who you are talking to it is all black if I didn't have as good sense as I do I would run into everything.  I can see where you are but I can't see your features really except your figure."  I said.  I layed down  in silence and tugg at my bracelets.  They wouldn't come off no matter how hard I would try.  All it did was rub my skin raw on my wrist.

"Time to wake up Ms.Scarlett!"  Taylor said.  I open my eyes and vision the room and the sun has not even rised yet.  "I can sing you a song if you like."  She went on naming off songs I never heard of.

"School guessing?"  I said grummbling. 

"Yes I got your uniform set out and ready and then you will ride to school on your carrige."  She said.  Taylor sounded so happy and cheerful but I felt like I didn't even sleep last night. 

After getting ready which took forever and was frustrating because I  couldn't see what I was doing for the most part.  Riding in the carrige was bumpy and unpleasant so most of the time I went in and out seeing my surronding.  The school looked like a temple and had many different plants around it as well.  Neatral colors of the school and other people were arriving. 

"Do you want me to walk you in to the office?"  Taylor asked. 

"No I will be fine."  I said.  The carrige came to a stop and I jump out loving the ground so much where you where going up and down up and down. My uniform was a skirt and a t-shirt and I didn wear shoes this time but I didn't have as good as vision of the place without the bracelets I would be losted.  I walk into the building and it was smoky from water vapor or some strange chemical and I cough as I pass it.  I stop to see the place.  Kids were just passing the smoke like it was nothing some even going back for more.  Then you see the cliques who hangs with who and who thinks they are cool and then the nerds in the corner reading.  Wish I could read with ease.

I see a wooden door and I open it.  The office was well orginaize and from my bracelets  i got s  women meditating in the corner. 

"What do you need?"  She said.