Chapter 1

London, UK (Night Time)

A nightclub is shown, a few girls wearing mini skirts and mini dresses are dancing. They then join some boys in drinking shots. One guy and one girl sits in the middle and are having a compition.

"Wooo! Go Nandini!" The girls cheered for their friend.

"GO Jason!" The boys cheered for their friend. The girl, who was none other than Nandini Murthy kept drinking, shot after shot. The guy, Jason Smith was also drinking but after a few couldnt drink anymore and started coughing. Nandini kept drinking and she finished all the shots.

"YAAAYYY!!!!" The girls cheered. Nandini jumped up and high fived her friends. 

"Dammit.." Jason muttered. Nandini started doing a happy dance.

 Nandini started doing a happy dance

"I wiin...you loose I winn you loose!" Nandini sang as she danced. 

"Ok ok....are you done?" Jason asked.

"Nope...one second." Nandini danced for a few more minutes and then finished. "Ok NOW Im done!"

"You know what...this doesnt count. You just came...I was drinking for a while so-"

"Ha! Excuses! I won fair and square...now stop being such a sore looser and just accept it." 

"Fine...I guess Ill have to pay for everyone just like we decided. I swear i dont even know why I bother trying to go up against you...at this rate Ill be broke." Jason complained.

"Aww...dont worry about it Jase, Ill be going back to India tomorrow so Nandini Murthy will be out of your hair!"

"Wait...you're seriously going back?" Jason asked.

"Yeah...did you think I was gonna live here forever? I just needed to escape that arranged marriage Amms had lined up for me. Now that she has finally given up and left Mumbai, its clear for me to return. God.... I really miss my family!" 

"But how do you even know, she left? I thought you didnt have any contact with your family for the last 2 years? I mean...you did run away, aren't they upset?" Jason asked.

"Amma & Appa are but....I have been in constant contact with Didu, she has always been the one to understand me the most. She actually helped me run. Didu told me Amms left so I can go back home! As for Amma & Appa...Im their younger daughter, their sweet, adorable Nandu. How long will they stay angry for? Ill convince them like that!" Nandini snapped her fingers.

"Honestly...its a good thing you ran because who in the world can handle you?" Jason laughed as Nandini glared at him.

Mumbai, India (Morning)

A large office is shown, employees were just chilling and talking with their friends. At that moment an expensive black car pulls up to the front doors of the building and two men stepped out. The first man had on a dark coloured three piece suit on while the second man just had a more casual light coloured blazer over a tshirt. The first man wlaked into the building with his shades on and talking angrily on his bluetooth as the second man followed behind with an expression that said he felt sorry for the person on the otherside of the phone. The secretary in the lobby sat up straight as she saw her bosses walk in. The first man walked past her without a glance, towards the elevators and the second man stopped infront of the desk.

"Aaj iska mood bohot kharab hai...warn kardo sabko." 

The secretary nodded and quickly texted her friend who was a secretary on the top floor. The two men entered the elevator and pressed the button to the top floor. 

Meanwhile, the top floor secretary got the msg and stood up in a panic. "Guys! Boss aa rahe hai....mood pehle se kharab hai....BHAGO!!!!"

Everyone started scrambling, running to their proper stations, cleaning the office so it looked organized. The secretary grabbed a cup of hot black coffee from the kitchen area and waited outside the elevator. As soon as the doors opened, the first man grabbed the coffee and took a sip, immediately spitting it out. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

"Sir...C...C..Coffee?" The secretary replied. 

"Coffee? You call this coffee? This is F*cking cold!" 

The second man looked confused and gently placed a small tip of his finger in the drink, and pulled it out flinching in pain. "Ah...Manik, itna garam toh hai."

"Well its not hot enough. Sabko paata hai Ill like my coffee at exactly 185 degrees....yeh kitna hai?" The first man, Manik Malhotra...CEO of Malhotra Industries asked. The secretary didnt know what to say cause she honetsly didnt know how hot the coffee is. "See? Iss paata bhi nahi hai...and....wait, yeh tum kyun kar rahe ho? You should be answering phone calls."

"Sir...koi call nahi aaya abhi tak..." The secretaryy said, nearly in tears.

"Shut up...tum voh karo jiske liye tumhe paise diya jaa raha hai....and yeh kaam mere PA pe chod do...where the hell is my damn PA?" Manik looked around and couldnt see her.

"She..she..quit...kal raat ko..."

"WHAT! And who was going to inform me?" 

"Sir...Cabir sir ko paata tha..." 

Manik turned and looked at the second man, his best friend...cousin and MD of the company, Cabir Malhotra. Cabir grinned sheepishly. "Woh..main baatane wala tha par...bhool gaya...oops."

"Whatever, yeh aaj kal ke ladkiyan bhi na...no work ethics I tell you! Ek mahine mein yeh panchvi PA ne naukri chod di!" Manik complained.

"Maybe thats because you're the problem." The secretary mumbled under her breath. Manik froze in his spot and glared at her.

"What....did...you just say?" 

The secretary gulped in fear and looked at Cabir for help but he just shook his head and made a face that said. "Pagal ho kya? Sher ke samne aisa bolne ki kya zaroorat thi?"

"Woh..sir...I meant...um..Im sure you will get a good PA this time." She lied.

"Of course I will, be cause this time...I will be hiring a man. Vaise bhi ladkiyon se ek kaam nahi hota." Manik held up his cup of Coffee. "Exhibit A."

As he & Cabir went into his Cabin the secretary stood there angrily muttering to herself.. "How mean...ek coffee thik se garam nahi hai toh yeh rude insaan kaise baat kar rahe...Bhagwan kare aapko ladka nahi...ladki PA hi mile. Ek aisi lakdi jo aapse nahi darti ho, ek aisi ladki jo baat baat pe aapko challenge kare...ek aisi ladki jo aapke hisab se nahi, balki aapko majboor kare ke aap Mr Manik Malhotra uske hisab se chale!" 

------------------------------

Note: Introducing the two main characters....what do you think of them? How did you like this first Chapter? Pls comment and let me know.