Chapter 14

"Coast is clear....chalo." Manik whispered as they came out of the stall once the girls had left.

"Kaha chalo?" Nandini stopped him. "Humara secret rishta hai bhool gaye aap? Dono ek saath washroom se bahar nahi aa sakte. Pehle aap jayiye...phir thodi der baad mein aati hoon."

"Yeah...ok." Manik agreed.  While Nandini stayed inside, Manik silently came out of the washroom and bumped into Abhi & Cabir.

"Manik? Tu...yahan kya kar raha hai?" Abhi asked.

"Kyun...insaan washroom bhi nahi jaa sakta kya?" Manik defended himself. "Mere cabin ka washroom mein paani nahi aa raha tha so....yeah."

Cabir & Abhi exchanged confused looks.

"Toh....dusre washroom pe chale jaate. Yeh girls washroom hai." Cabir replied.

"Shit." Manik mumbled, not able to think of an excuse.

"Kya?" Abhi asked.

"uh....woh....OOH...yeh ladkiyon ka washroom hai? Tabhi mein sochun yahan urinal kyun nahi hai...oops lagta hai galati se ho gaya." Manik chuckled and quickly ran back into his Cabin.

"That was weird." Cabir whispered.

"Yeah..." Abhi nodded. Nandini, who had heard their voices, opened the door a crack an saw Abhi & Cabir talking. At that moment, Cabir turned and Nandini closed the door before he could see her. He did however notice the door move a bit.

Slowly he crept towards the washroom door but was stopped by Abhi. "Oye...kya kar raha hai? Tujhe bhi galati se andar jaana hai? Chal...lets get back to work."

"O teri!" Cabir suddenly stopped in his spot.

"Kya hua?" Abhi asked.

"Manik ke chehre pe colour hai! Tune dekha nahi?"

"What? No...theres no way..."

"Chal...dikhata hoon tujhe." Cabir dragged Abhi to Manik's Cabin  and a few minutes later, Nandini also came out and went to her cubicle. 

Ting!

Nandini looked at her phone and saw she had a msg from Manik.

*Manik is saved at Mr Khadus in Nandini's phone and She is saved as Miss Pagal in Manik's phone*

Mr Khadus: Date pe chale?

Miss Pagal: Of course....kab?

Mr Khadus: Aaj Raat 10pm...you can go home early to get ready if you want.

Miss Pagal: Ok sir

Meanwhile, Cabir & Abhi entered Manik's Cabin to see him smiling down at his crotch (They didnt see his phone because of his table). Abhi was also very shocked that Cabir was right about the colour on Manik's face.

"Manik!" Abhi called out. Manik, who had not noticed them until now jumped in his seat, his knees hitting the bottom of his table.

"ah-aow!" Manik yelled out, his phone falling to the floor. Nandini saw this through the window and quickly put her phone away...as if that was going to help.

"Dude...you ok?" Cabir bent to pick up manik's phone but Manik ran out of seat and grabbed it first. 

"Im fine..Im fine."

"Toh itna ajeeb behave kyun kar raha hai? Aur...aaj kisko fire kiya tune?" Abhi asked.

"Fire?"

"Haan....jisne bhi tere chehre pe colour lagane ki himmat ki hai...usse tune pakka naukri se nikal diya na? Kaun tha woh bechara." Cabir asked.