Chapter 5...It's You Again!

Continued...

3rd Person POV

    The blonde haired male slowly opened his eyes to the birds singing outside.

                                                                     'Argh...'

                                                          'What time is it?'

    He checks the alarm that's sitting next to the tabletop with a lamp. It red 10:06 am...'Its early',he thought. He moves to his other opposite side and stares at the wall on the other side of the room.

Takemichi: *closes eyes*  Of course, I have to go grocery shopping today. *smiles*  I'm so lucky that I have a few millions of human money...

    He exhales in relaxation.

Timeskip to Afternoon... {4:00pm}

Takemichi: Ugh...Is...the sun always this hot on land..?

    The sun's rays beams on Takemichi's face.

Takemichi: *enters the grocery store*  Ah...smells like a food in this store. I should forget about seafood, I need to try some land food! And some new recipes! *notices a bag of chips* oooo~whats this? *reads* Potato chips? Hm...*smiles* I'll take a few of those!

    He proceeds to fill half-the-cart with bags of potato chips. Soon after, he finished his grocery shopping and hurried back home.

Takemichi: What a day... *jumps on bed*  And I barely have done anything...I should organize the grocery then...

    Hanagaki quickly stands up from his bed and walks downstairs to organize the grocery. After he finished, he grabbed his phone & dialed a number, 'Hopefully she picks up the phone...',he thought. A few seconds later, he heard a familiar voice.

Takemichi: Ah! Lisa! Finally...I'm dying...*groans*

Lisa (Phone): Hey buddy! What's up? Everything good?

Takemichi: Yeah...just dying of boredom...as always...

Lisa (Phone): Hey! Watch it! How can you use the word 'boredom' when you legit live in a luxurious mansion!

Takemichi: I know I know...but still..

Lisa (Phone): ...

Takemichi: Are you...at work?

Lisa (Phone): Duh man!

Takemichi: Ah...then back to boredom..

Lisa (Phone): Hey,..don't hang up the phone. I'm in my lunch-break

Takemichi: This late?! Its..*looks at alarm* 5:26 pm...

Lisa (Phone): Yo *stuffed mouth* I didn't *chewing sounds* eat lunch today... *more chewing sounds* so... *even more chewing sounds* I'm eating my lunch now

Takemichi: Ugh... *groans* It's dinner time tho...

Lisa (Phone): *chewing sounds*

Takemichi:.......Are you enjoying your lunch?

Lisa (Phone): *more chewing sounds*

Takemichi: Ah...your no fun..

Lisa (Phone): Hey,buddy?

Takemichi: Eh? Yeah?

Lisa (Phone): I've been meaning to ask you something...Do you,perhaps go to school? SInce you know..like- you look young and all?