Chapter 8...Food

Continued...

3rd Person POV

Mr.Shu: Alright..that'll be it for class today

Takemichi: *sigh*  Human school is so boring...

Mr.Shu: But before you all decide to leave...I want you guys to pair up together in a group of 3 by next class. We're going to be doing a group project. I'll give you all..about 10 minutes to decide..then..your all dismissed

    'How the hell am I supposed to pair up with two more people when I barely know anyone in this class!', Hanagaki thought.

Takemichi: Ugh..this is the worst....what a pain... *sulks*

????: *pokes Takemichi*  Hey!

Takemichi: ...

????: Are you dead?

Takemichi: Probably...tell my mom I love her..

????: Haha...well it looks like you don't have a group yet..wanna pair up with me and Baji-san?

Takemichi: *raises head from desk* Eh? Who's that?

    The male gently grabs Takemichi by the arm and drags him to a 'table' made of desks.

????: Sit *smiles* 

    Hanagaki sits at the desk on the right.

????: Hm? Who's this Fuyu?

????: Oh! My new friend and a new person in the group!

Takemichi: Eh? Friend?

????: Mhm! My name is Matsuno Chifuyu and this right here is Keisuke Baji  *smiles*

Takemichi: Haha..n-nice to meet you both!

Chifuyu: So, you're new? Have you had a tour around the school?

Takemichi: Uh no...but I do have the school map. The HeadMaster gave it to me!

Chifuyu: What if you ever lose it? You should atleast get familiar with the campus without a map!

Takemichi: Well um...I'd be glad..if you could give me a tour around..

Chifuyu: Deal. Hey! Baji-san, wanna join me in giving a tour to Takemichi around campus?

Baji: Sure, I guess

Takemichi: Y-you know my name? I don't remember introducing myself now that I think about it...

Chifuyu: I'm in your homeroom class, so when you introduced yourself, I was there!

Takemichi: Ah, I see..

Mr.Shu: Ahem! Alright class, your dismissed. Make sure to eat your lunch. Thank you

Takemichi: Chifuyu, maybe you can give me a tour after lunch, I have to meet up with Mikey-kun now!

Baji: Mikey?

Takemichi: Yep!

Chifuyu: Then we'll go with you!

Takemichi: Huh? Really?

Chifuyu: *nods yes* 

Timeskip...

Takemichi: Mikey-kun! Guys!

Mikey: Hm? Ah! Takemitchy!! 

    Takemichi runs to Mikey's little group. Once he reached them, Mikey grabs him by the waist to hug him.

Draken: ...

Mitsuya: ...

Chifuyu: ...

Baji: ...

Mikey: *smiles*

                                                                                               .    .    .

Takemichi: Eh...? M-Mikey-kun!?

                                                                                               .    .    .

                                                                                          He lets go...

Mikey: *pats Takemichi*  There there, your so huggable~

Chifuyu: *smirks* So~? Is there something going on with you two~?

Takemichi: W-what? wait huh?...n-no! I-it's not like t-that! *turns red*

Draken & Mitsuya & Baji: ...

Draken: Did...I see that right? Mikey? Hugging someone?

Mitsuya: ...This is...

Baji: ....the first time...

    'Why is my heart beating so fast? And..why am I so happy?...', Takemichi thought.

Mikey: *chuckle* Let's eat now! And...you guys should get out of that state of shock

Draken: Yeah...

    They sit down and order they're food. Mikey ordered Omurice with a flag on top. Some time passed, and they're food came.

Mikey: Food!

    They start munching it down.

Timeskip...

Chifuyu: Ah...good food

Takemichi: Mhm!

Baji: Pretty good, I'm full

Draken: Alright...class is about to start again. We should head back to campus

Mikey: Me and Takemitchy don't have class! So...you guys can go ahead..I actually want to talk to him for a while *smiles* So, let's go outside! *grabs Takemichi by the arm*

Baji: Alright then, get back soon

Chifuyu: Take care lovebirds~!

Takemichi: C-Chifuyu! I-I said its not l-like that!

                                                                                         .    .    .

    Mikey takes Takemichi to a park near the campus grounds. They sat under a tree silently for a few minutes. Then...they began to talk.

Mikey: Takemitchy...

Takemichi: Huh?

Mikey: Are you going to tell me how you got on land now?  *smiles*

Takemichi: Ah...about that...

.

.

.

To be continued...

.

.

//Tysm for reading everyone!!