Chapter 6...Study Date?

Continued...

3rd Person POV

Ms.Yura: Takemichi?

Takemichi:Ah, s-sorry...I spaced out for a minute...but um! *faces class*  H-hello! My name is Takemichi Hanagaki! It's a pleasure to meet you all, I hope we can all get along! *smiles and bows*

Ms.Yura: Thank you dear! Now...let's see where you'll sit *smiles*

    Ms.Yura points to an empty desk right nexr to 'that' person. Takemichi gulps.

Takemichi: O-ok!

    He makes his way to the seat quietly. He noticed the 'boy' go red as soon as he sat down.

Takemichi: A-are you ok,Mikey-kun?

Mikey: *eyes widen and looks at Takemichi surprisingly*  You...

Takemichi: Sorry...you probably don't remember me...

Mikey: I do actually. Your that guy that was singing with a ta-

Takemichi: Shh! D-don't say that aloud! And...*mutters*  make sure to keep my merman side a secret from the public...

Mikey: Hm...*stares*

Takemichi: *notices and looks away* W-why are you staring...at me?

Mikey: *smirks*  You're cute

Takemichi: EH!?

    The class looks they're way.

Takemichi: *whispers* s-sorry...

Mikey: *smiles* Well, class is going to begin. Maybe,...you should start paying attention~

Takemichi: *looks away and pouts*

    Timeskip to After Class...

    Takemichi starts packing up until someone taps on his shoulder.

Takemichi: Hm?

Mikey: I was wondering...since it looks like you wanna go study...want to..have a study date?

Takemichi: Study date? w-well uh..s-sure!

Mikey: *smiles* Then let's make our way to the library

    Takemichi quietly follows Mikey to the library in Building C. To their surprise, there was no one. Not a single soul...just them. They sat in a small table next to the big glass window. You can pretty much see the whole campus by just one look down.

Mikey: Do you like the spot I chose Takemitchy? *lays chin on palm of hand while staring directly into Takemichi's eyes*

                                                                                          .    .    .

Takemichi: ...yes..*looks outside*  It's actually quite beautiful...

                                                                                           .    .    .

Mikey: *mutters*  Just like you

Takemichi: Hm? Did you say something? 

    He pretended not to hear what Mikey had said. After all, he had sharp hearing.

    He looked down to study in his workbook but couldn't stop thinking about what Mikey had said. He just blushed.

                                                            ' He...called me...beautiful...'

.

.

.

To be Continued...

.

.

//Gonna update the next chapter pretty soon