Chapter 11...I wonder if you like me back...

Continued...

3rd Person POV

    Takemichi spent the rest of the day thinking through his feelings to Mikey. He thought it through very well and came to a conclusion. He was definitely inlove. To be more specific:

                                                                  It was love at first sight

    He loved everything about Mikey. Even the little details. But something kept on bothering him...even if Mikey was kind to him, including the forehead kiss...he wondered if he liked him back...

Takemichi: *sighs and jumps on bed* Why would a human ever fall inlove with a fish like me...? I must be out of my mind if I actually believe a merman and human can be together.....I wonder how my ancestors made the human that they were married to fall for them...

    Takemichi wanted to see if Mikey felt the same way...even tho that would be difficult. Considering the fact that he had no clue how to find out.

                                                              He just had to wait and see

Timeskip to the Next Day...

7:00 am, Front of School

    Everyone was gathering around a bulletin board infront of the University entrance. Hanagaki pushed his way through the crowd to the board.

    He reads through.

Takemichi: Hm? New Year School Festival? In  two weeks? This early?....Well...I did get in late, it's already December *sigh*

Girl A: Omg! There's gonna be fireworks!

Girl B: First time in forever *frowns*

Boy A: I just got a girlfriend, it's gonna be awesome seeing the fireworks next to her!

Boy B: Sweet!

Boy C: Gee, single life for me...

Takemichi: Hmm..? What are...fireworks?

    Takemichi heads to class with a mind full of questios until he bumps into someone he was not expecting to.

                                                                                              .    .    .

Mikey: Ah sorry...are you okay Takemitchy?

Takemichi: *looks up to Mikey's face and blushes*  Y-yes of course! Better head to class now, don't be late! See ya!

    Hanagaki rushes off to class. 'Did he just avoid me?', Mikey thought.

    Class, 7:40 am

Takemichi: *sulks in seat*

????: You good?

Takemichi: *looks up with swollen eyes*  You are?

Kazutora: Gee you look like crap- *sigh*  I'm Kazutora Hanemiya

Takemichi: Ah nice to meet you! I'm Take-

Kazutora: Yeah your Takemichi

Takemichi: How'd you-?

Kazutora: Don't worry about that. Chifuyu and Baji sent me to get you

Takemichi: *looks around the classroom*  They're not here-...

Kazutora: Of course not. They're at the library. The teacher won't be able to attend this class today, she got caught up in a meeting. Now hurry and come with me!