Helpline

Warning!
This story may be depressing and disturbing for some viewers. This story is mature content and very upsetting. This has some scenes that may scare you guys. Otherwise don't read this at all or skip to the good chapters.

Thursday night 11:00pm
It's the first day of November and I can't handle Father's abuse anymore. When I was little, he said that I was his little ' Precious Princess.' And now he's changed wishing I had died. Mother's death was the previous two months and it was one of the saddest days of my life. Then... shortly after the funeral... father couldn't stop abusing me and I just would be abused by the time I woke up or when I get to go home from school. I wanted to go live with my grandma but Father says no.
So I asked
" Father... May I please live with Grandma? I prefer her house over living here."
" You! F***ing Idiota! You'll never even escape and I will hang you and you'll be dead! No! Because I want to kill you!!"
Shrieked Father as he brought knife to my hand and started to make an indent in my finger lining. Then I went to the couch and decided that I would call the helpline for abuse and suicide.

I called on the phone for the helpline but there was no answer. I was waiting and waiting for an
answer but when my father went to sleep, I packed all of my stuff and went out the door. I didn't know where I was going to go, but to get to Grandma's house. I didn't know which way to go... The long way round that takes forever or the way to the cemetery and the wolf pack. So I decided to walk the way to the cemetery. I put on my red riding hood and walked out the door opening and closing it very quietly so it wouldn't wake my father at 3 in the morning.....

When I was walking through the spooky, dark and scary forest... I heard a ghost that was calling out...
" Frida...Frida... Little Red Riding Hood!"
I ran away with my suitcase and decided to not go the pathway. I knew where that voice was coming from... I walked pretty fast that I was already at the cemetery. I didn't have time to visit the graves so I ran... Sprinted as fast as I could to run away from the  cemetery and the dark scary forest.
Through my basket of sweets for Grandma.. I looked inside and saw two cigarettes and a lighter.. I would need the lighter, but not cigarettes so I threw the two cigars in the gravesite and got the hell out of there.
I kept sprinting and running until I couldn't get my legs to work anymore... so I decided to sleep near a tree in the snow. Hope no one saw me...