"your so fucking, precious when you smile"

It was the day before it was supposed to be awesome but instead Y/n had found out Jake was a cheater. She didn't cry, thats one thing her mom told her not to do.

Instead she headed to the Cheateau.
Where JJ was waiting, he heard the knews and wanted to spend some time doing god knows what.
Upon arrival JJ hugged her tightly, "you know I would never do that to you. "

"I know you wouldn't. ", she smiled as he let go.

" I was kinda thinking smoking beers and drinking weed? "

"Im down! "

They walked to the bone yard, buddy on buddy.
They smoked the blunts JJ rolled and drunk the beers. It was their version of a party.
"So mid summers, huh? "

"Yup, Kies making me go, so I'm going. "

"I wish i could be there to knock the pubescent smile off of Jakes face. "

"You'll find a way to do it either, J. "
They spend more time talking and JJ tried cheering her up and succeeded.
A couple hours later the rest of the gang came and they joined in passing blunts and drinking beer, her friends. P4L.

"Hey did you guys hear about the incident at Ms. Cranes house? ", Kie questioned.

" you mean old lady Crane, the serial killer?

"That's the one. "

"No, what happened? "
Y/n spoke considering the boys were interested in the convo, not so much in talking.

"She says someone pushed her down her own stairs, it's all in the newspaper. "
"She's probably thinking some Physchotic mumbo jumbo. ", Pope argued. The two boys agreeing.

" think we should check it out? ", Y/n suggests.

" yea, I'll grab my kit, me us all black, 8:00."

They all agreed to the plan.

Y/n went back home after soaking herself in perfume to cover the scent. She walked right in the door as her father had been outside talking to Lana Grubbs. She bolted for the stairs and walked right into her room. She shuffled her sweater off and threw it in the laundry pile. She picked up the basket of clothes, carried them down stairs and into the washer room where she threw them all in and set the washer to, well wash.

She ran up stairs and locked her door. She looked under her bed for her duffel bag. Her duffel bag held, lock pics, fake locks, fake names, fake ids, two bands of cash, a officer badge with her face on it, a backup license, two switchblades, one pocket knife, specially made, and last but no least a black bat.

She slid the bag out and left in at the foot of her bed, she walked over to her closet and grabbed black jeans , black hoodie black socks, black boots. She threw them into a seperate pile. She grabbed a shoe box and took out her two flashlights and a lighter. She out the lighter in the pocket of the jeans and the flashlights on top of the pile.

She walked out of her room and into Chloe's room. " hey I need your help. "

"With? "

"Can u cover for me? "

"It's the night before mid summers where are you going? "

"Scooby gang. "

"Fine, I'll cover. What time you leaving? "

"7:25. Ms. Cranes house is far ish. "

"Why the hell you going there? "

"Like I said scooby gang. "

"Whatever. Dont die. "

"Thanks for the support. "

She walked back to her room and sat on her bed. It was 6:30. "55 minutes... "
She got up as she realized, she had forgotten her black light. Y/n is professional. She likes doing things like this it makes her heart beat and her blood rush.

She put the black light on the pile and sat down. "45 minutes..... "
She played a video game on her computer to pass time. "1 minute.. "
She jumped up and changed. She shoved her flashlight into her duffel bag. Locked her bedroom door and climbed out of the window.

She called Kie and told her she was on the way and continued the walk. It took her the whole 35 minutes to get there.
"So we thinking ghost? "

"Maybe? "

"Is she still at the hospital? "

"Yea, yea. "

They 5 walked up to the door as JJ picked the lock. They walked in and split.
"We meet back here dont touch anything, unless you have gloves. "

JJ had tagged in with Y/n. She shined the black light for finger prints, or something.

JJ tagged behind her looking for anything suspicious. They had been looking for about an hour when they should something. On the stairs. It was like white or something it looked weird.
JJ pulled out a bag and picked up the liquid.

The 5 met up in the front and walked out locking the door behind them. They all walked back to the Cheateau they gathered up the items they found and let them their as they observed the liquid JJ and Y/n found. None of them knew what it was called.

They all split up and went home. Y/n walked the streets, thinking about Jake. She was sad but not enough to cry.
She walked up the street to her house. She went around the side and snuck up the tree and climbed onto her balcony and crawled in the window.

She took off her spy gear and put on her pj's when she realized someone was in her bed. She tried to make out the figure but she ended walking towards it. It was Chloe, she had been waiting on Y/n.
She climbed into the bed softly and whispered. "You sleep? "

"I was. "

"Good to know. "

"Y/n when you grow up are you gonna leave me? "

"Ill try not to. "

"Better."

Y/n wrapped her arms around her sister and pulled up the covers. She thought about when she grew up and if she would leave her sister, she couldn't. She loves Chloe.

With those thoughts she was fast asleep, Chloe right behind her.