Aftermath

After that night Y/n reverted back to party girl. Party girl is the old Y/n she'd stay out all night partying, random hookups, and drinking. It's been weeks of the evil take over.

She was at a party on figure 8. It was a massive house much like hers. The music boomed through the speakers. The drinks were tangy and the guys were hot.

She cut off everyone, her friends, including Topper and Kelce surprisingly were worried about this new girl.

At the party she danced with a few guys before accidentally spilling her drink on a guy. "Oh my god! I'm sooo sorry! "

"No! No! It's fine! "
He stood about 6 feet and had a charming face, ruffled brown hair, and he wore jeans and a black collared shirt.

"No! Your like soaked! "

"It's fine really!  I don't really wear shirt a lot! "

"And the one time you do some clumsy girl spills whiskey on it! It's a sign bad luck! "

He did that thing where he rolled his eyes and fumbled his tongue in his mouth.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here? "

"Having fun! "

"Hmm"

I took his hand and we walked out to the dance floor. We were midway when a hand grabbed mine, forcefully.

It was Topper. "What the hell man! "

"Im sorry but Rafe wants you alive! "

"I don't ca-"
I paused at the presence of Rafe approaching us.

"Back off!", he directed to the guy holding my hand. He winked and did a call motion. He had slipped his number in the pocket of of leather jacket.

He directed his eyes towards me. Topper stood to my left but he was in the middle of me and Rafe.

" what do want? "

"I want you to stop throwing your life away! "

"Too bad, Rafe! Does it look like I give a shit what you think?! I don't care what anyone says! I'm still me end of the day! "

"Listen to me! I care about you, ok?  And I woke up this morning with a thousand texts from people you love! Saying shes gone mad!"

"So what everyone knows? "

"I guess so! Cause clearly they think I'm the only one can fix it! "

"Rafe I gave you that chance! Ive given you a thousand chances to do something. Ok! And I can't sit around and wait on someone who doesn't like me back! "

"I never said that! Ever! Ok?! Have you ever thought maybe I'm scared! Maybe I  dont wanna screw up! Like I screw up everything else! "

"Your Rafe Cameron! Don't give me that bullshit! You have all the friends in the world... All the girls in the world! You don't love me! And sure as hell not shy! "

"Maybe I do love you! Maybe I'm not the  popular kid everyone sees me as! Maybe I'm in love with a girl that isn't popular for once! "

"Yea, who is she! Say it Rafe! Say it! "

The music seemed to hit a beat drop at that exact moment. Rafe went silent.

"If you don't say it I'm walking away! "

He still paused. Did he feel it? Did he feel it deep in his little heart?

"3! ... 2! -"

"Come on man! ", Topper yelled. I guess he couldn't watch Rafe give up easily.

"... 1!  Bye Rafe! "
He froze in his stance while Topper scolded him.
"What the hell man! She was right there! She stopped to listen to you! "

"I don't know man! I- I love her!  I can't tell her that without mentally breaking down! "

"Just tell her dude! "

Topper and Rafe exited the party. Y/n had done the same, she walked home in the rain. With her hoodie on. She wore black and red shorts, forces, and a clear cute raincoat with a black shirt.

She walked up the road as she saw bright headlights projecting. She speed up a little, just to be cautious.
"Hey, hey, Y/n! "

She turned to see it was a familiar care, it was Rafes care. He parked the car and got out but I kept walking. He ran up behind me and grabbed my wrists.
"Let me go Rafe! "

"I'll say it!"

She stopped resisting at those words, " say it. "

Rafe turned  her around to face him.
"Maybe it was the amount of people that caught me off guard but I-"

"Come on Rafe! Say it! Only 3 words and  8 letters! "

"I LOVE YOU, ok?! And I don't how to prove it but I love you! There I sai-"

I cut his off with a kiss. "I love you too. "
It was raining softly over them. There they stood staring into eachothers eyes. In love.

"Can I take you home? "

"I don't wanna go home. "

"Ok then where you want go? "

"Anywhere. Just drive. "

Rafe picked her up and put her in the front seat. The he walked over to the driver side and got in.

He drove to my house with my consent and Chloe brought me two duffle bags and she squeezed me. "I'm happy my sisters back. "

"Chlo I know I never say this but I love you. "

"Love you too. " they hugged again.
"Also Rafe if she does again and it's your fault I'll kill you. "

"Noted! "  The two waves to Chloe as they drove up figure 8 to his house and he grabbed 2 duffle bags.

Then they hit the road. Rafe drove all the way to Charleston. She made sure to text all her friends that she was ok.

The pogues reassured they were able to carry out the mission until she came back. Rafe had done the same.
Them both leaving eachother purposely out of the story.

On the way to Charleston they played music, Rafe didn't remove his hand from her thigh, and they kissed a couple more times.

Rafe had been planning this since college but him dropping out wasn't a part of it.  He had a house  in Charleston.  But he didn't tell Y/n that it was a surprise apparently.

Y/n didn't care where they were going. As long as Rafe was right there. She wanted to to everywhere with him. She could no longer hold in the feelings she had for the dirty blonde boy.  It felt like heaven touched her when he said" I love you". 

She kept replaying that in her head. Rafe telling her he loves her. It felt good to be loved by Rafe.