Part 14

Five months later

"So what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend?" Noah asked me
"Yes yes yes." I said bringing him into a passionate kiss
"Well that a relief. I was stressing." He sighed, hugging me tightly
"I would always say yes to you Noah." I smiled his head in my hands as we looked fondly at each other

One month later

"I'm so in love with you Noah." I played with his hair as we lay on my bed together
"And I'm so in love with you too." He smiled as we continued watching the film

1 year later

"I think we have to break up." Noah said quietly
"W-what?" I asked my voice breaking
"We're just on different paths right now and I think it's best we break up."
"Noah. You can't be serious. We were going so well. What happened?"
"Nothing. Please just leave it. I'll see you around."

Present day
And that was the last time I spoke to Noah Jupe. I'm now 22 and I haven't heard from in in what's now 5 years. Me and my friends grew apart after we split up, although I do sometimes keep in contact with Finn. To this day I still don't know what went so wrong. But things did get better, during those five years I had two short term relationships. One with Jaden Hossler aka a famous influencer who grew his platform on ticktok. It was fun and all but we didn't have many things in common so it made things a little harder. The other relationship was with Maddison Beer, this relationship was so much more fun, we were super similar and both had big goals in life. But after a while we grew apart, me being on set a lot and her recording song and being on tour. We are still very close friends as our breakup was a mutual decision.

But sometimes my mind still travels back to that curly haired boy and how much I miss him.