Unstable W.M.

TW: Smoking, Crying, mental health issues, blah blah blah oh and Tony and Steve being dicks.

I always smoked like as long as I remember. I smoke because of stress it's relaxing for me and enjoyable. Slightly more than that. But I like it plus it's my own health and it's not like Im some teenager. My girlfriend of course doesn't support smoking but she doesn't mind either, she often smokes too. She doesn't look like a smoker which was a big surprise when she asked me for cigarette. She never tried stopping me she just wants me to be happy. Every morning than before lunch, after coffee and than before dinner and before sleep I smoke. I know it's kinda a lot but duh. Almost every night in the right weather. We watch sunsets, Stars, or just go on a walk and usually we both smoke cause why not. PLUS IT'S HOT. I mean when I watch my girlfriend just take a long drag and see the delicate smoke escape her lungs coming from her mouth ugghhh ! 

There's also Nat sometimes she joins us tho she always asks like 10 times if she isn't the third wheel. She's never, she's always welcomed for our smoke sesh. But then there's also people like Tony or Steve and not just them. People who don't mind their own fucks. I mean I wouldn't say that TONY yep talking about old Stark would hate smoking. His livers must be failling by now I mean he's always drinking no judging tho. I swear to gods that every time I come from outside not even smoking doesn't matter. He alway's smells smoke is he a fucking K9 that he can also smell drugs or shit eh. Anyways him and Steve are the anti-smoking duo here, literally walking Karens. I mean you would have taught that popsicle man learned his lesson being suck in a fucking piece of water. But no...

I had shit ton of work today literally dead, exhausted, suicidal. I am a Shield agent plus I AM IN COLLEGE. I am exhausted every minute of my student-agent life, no wonder why I smoke one after another. 

Today I came home at 6.PM. I stumbled into Avengers tower where we live with Wanda and other Avengers. Literally almost killing the lady that works in reception. "I- uh- SORRY EVELINE!" I ran off looking at the clock above her knowing very well I wouldn't be able to finish reports PLUS homework. I get into elevator running to the wall "this one will bruise" I think to myself. I get off in the living room. "Hello and goodbye I have no time" I yell and hear a group "hi" from them but Thor that is already yelling "MIGHTY EVENING LADY Y/N" and stuffing his mouth with pop tarts. 

I literally trow my bag across the room hitting the desk than the mirror next to it and after that trowing the books and stack of paper. "Fuck this I need a fag" I say loudly. "I'm here babyy" Wanda yells "oh not what I meant by a fag but I'll take it" I say while kissing her. "Going for a smoke baby ?" she asks "Ye, coming"I respond "Bet"she says while getting her cigs. We go to the big balcony while walking around the living room. I hear a wierd whispers. "see this Tony she doesn't even care for school or work she does drugs now" Steve whispers but very loudly. 

I sit at the balcony tears forming at my eyes. Still waiting for my little fag to arrive. As Wanda walks in she see's tears in my eyes. "baby, darling are you okay ?" she asks worried. "I- no, They think I do drugs and i don't do work or homework for school." "They fucking hate me

"Babyy, they don't they just don't understand you know, I see you trying every single second to do the best. Those old fucks are bored with their life, they have nothing to do." She responds while sitting on the ground next to me hugging me and lighting my cig."Thank you baby for everything". "Let's smoke this and chill okay ?"

1 hour later.

I went to do the work. At that moment I hear yelling coming from living room. I hear two very familiar voices the russian redhead and my sokovian wife yelling. "YOU OLD FUCKS, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO EH ?" "STAY AWAY FROM Y/N OR ILL RIP YOUR DICK OFF THEN GLUE IT TO YOUR FORHEAD BITCH".

"yep that's my wife" I smile