Mockingbird E.O.

Song by Eminem.

I didn't check the grammar I'm lazy

My two daughters, my babies, my loves, my life. You never know what is it like until you have them. I had my first daughter when I was 15. I was really young. I met him when I was 14 he was 16. I fell in love then, it happened he didn't leave though. He stayed. It wasn't a stable lifestyle we didn't have much money. I mean we were just students. Not even that, we were kids. He was selling drugs. Maybe if he didn't start using them we would be together. It went all downhill. 

Sudden changes happened quickly. I wanted to move out. I wanted to live in L.A. for the sake of my daughters future. 

I was 20 when I took the pregnancy test. It was positive, another baby. I was prepared. I think I was glad to see that it was positive. Certainly my mom wasn't, and not to forget about him. When I told him he walked into Natties room gave her a kiss and left. He just left. I was ruined I had no money. I had some savings for her College. 

Thankfully he wasn't the biggest dick. Next day there were money in a envelope under my door. He must have stolen it there was no way he could have save that. Fucking 25 grand. I don't know maybe it was for the best that he left. 

I packed our stuff the next day. I saw housing on Craigslist. It was small apartment in L.A., they said they barely used it. They also said that they have a storage there, so sometimes they go there. I didn't care that It wasn't that private. I just wanted safe place for them. 

We arrived to L.A. the same day. I already spoke to the woman renting the place. She seemed sweet. I was nervous to meet her. 

I saw her, that smile could light up room. She was really pretty. Like pretty... hot.

She instantly helped me with my bags. Then carried on guiding me to the apartment. We then talked about some stuff like the papers that I have to sign. She wanted to see ID, because I quote I look young. I get it, she wants to be sure this isn't some stupid joke. I put the ID on the table her smile went up. 

"So, you're buying your own apartment ! And you took your sister with you. So where are your parents" she instantly started to ask with a huge smile. "This actually isn't my first apartment" I tried to hide the memory of me and him moving in. "Really ?! So did you live with a friend ?" Elizabeth asked clueless of my situation. "No actually I lived with my boyfriend for 6 year today." I smiled.

"Wow ! such a long time, where's he, is he here ? Elizabeth asked. 

"No, he left few days ago. He found out I am pregnant" I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry that happened, so your first child ! Is this little miss going to be an auntie ?" she said smiling at Nattie.

"Actually she's going to be a big sister" I smiled.

Elizabeth just sat there. I guess she was doing the maths.

"I'll make it easier. I was pregnant at 15." I smiled

Me and Elizabeth then solved some papers and I had the apartment for myself. She just said that tomorrow she'll stop for somethings for her garden.

                                                                         BACK TO CURRENT TIME

It's 6.pm and the house is chaos it self. Nat is running around screaming her lungs out crying. She wants daddy. I tried everything food, toys. Nothing works. I am sitting on the sofa thinking. Suddenly I fell a hand on my waist "mommy w-where's daddy, I want daddy" she cried now silently. "Hey ? Remember what daddy used to told you ? Straighten up little solider, stiffen up that upper lip." I said looking at her. "Nattie I know that you miss your dad, but we going to pull through together we're gonna do it" I comforted. She continued just crying. " Hush, little baby don't you cry. Everything is gonna be alright. Mommy's here to hold you through the night. I know Daddy's not here right now and we don't know why, but I promise daddy's going to be alright." I hugged her even tighter. "And If you ask me to mommy's gonna buy you a mocking bird. I'ma give you the world. I'll buy a diamond ring for you I'ma sing, I'll do anything for you to see you smile." I know she probably didn't understand half of it but it worked she fell asleep.

I looked behind me and saw Elizabeth in tears. I quickly put Nat down and rush to her to give her a hug. "Are you okay ?" I asked. "I should be asking you that" she answered.....................