The one who likes art - N.R

I know I say this a lot but Y/N is once again based on me in reality :)

NATASHA'S POV

I have a crush... well I fell in love, She moved into apartment next to me. Her name is Y/N. I never really talked to her but I know her from TV and Youtube. She makes music and loves art she also paints. How could I even fall in love with someone that has only said "Hello" ? 

Well it was quick. I was sitting on my balcony next to hers when she walked out, she didn't notice me tho. She lit her cigarette ? She smokes ? Okay noted. She was really beautiful delicate smoke coming from her mouth escaping into cold NYC air. It was about 1 am. really late after while she noticed me. "Hi ! sorry I didn't see you before. "Hi" I smiled. And that was the moment I realized I want to spend rest of my days with her..

TIME SKIP

Today she invited me to hangout in her apartment, I don't know what to expect how she lives ?

I put on my hoodie and jeans and some eyeliner, and walk out the door. I rang her doorbell.

"Hello darling" she greeted me with a hug I didn't expect. "Hi, so good to see you" I smiled at her pet name for me. I walked in and saw paintings, photos everywhere. "Did you paint these ? " asked. 

Y/N'S POV

"Did you paint these ? " She asked

"Oh these no, I have my in here" I opened the door and nodded for her to go in.

"Oh my god these are just wow" she said looking around.

"Thank you " I smiled

"Do you want to smoke now ?" I asked not knowing if she even smokes

"Sure let's go"

We lit our cigs

"Y/N, love ?"

"Yes Natalia" I said

" I- I just wanted to do this for a long time" she said moving closer

"wh-" I was cut of by a kiss