WHAT THE HELL ? F.P.

I'm back from the dead guys, and I decided I'd make special one with Flo. Based on me once again...

Flo's POV

My Girlfriend is know musician, artist and designer. What others didn't see is the hell I am put trough, don't get me wrong I love Y/N with my whole heart but, she does everything she wants, everywhere and whenever she wants. She has ADHD or at least I'm convinced Y/N doesn't want to go to doctor so I really don't know, maybe she's just crazy after all. Last week she got 6 new tattoos just because she was bored and when she went for a walk to "scare the boredom away" she walked up to tattoo salon. The only thing she "scared away" was me because while I was cooking she decided to sneak up on me and wrap her hands around me. I looked down and saw somebody's hand with tattoos on them ? My girlfriend doesn't have tattoos. So naturally I punched her in the stomach... Well deserved. That wasn't the near end she also got belly button piercing... she was gone for 2 hours ? 2 hours how many people has "worked" on it to make it done in two fucking hours. Is she a fucking Harry Potter ?

Today I got home from set at 9.PM, Y/N was so sweet and made me dinner. After that I passed out on our couch...

Y/N's POV

I'm bored as fuck. Flo literally died on the couch, this is my chance to shine. Okay, so hear me out. Our room is plain white with some photos. I can' t stand it anymore, I studied design for what ? " I've got this " I said to myself and quietly ran away from our apartment. I decided to go with sage green and some vintage tables and shit. The moment I realized I had a problem was at the checkout. "WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO CARRY THIS ?" I whisper-yelled to myself. I payed, one of the workers helped me to my car. To make things "easier" my car is Corvette stingray, and hold your breath... It has 2 seats and well almost none space in the back. We got the stuff in somehow. Now was the action part. I called my friend André. He was a life-saver, and said that he'd be waiting for me to pick him up in 2 minutes. I got André and drove home after explaining situation to him we agreed on being as quite as mouse. 

TIME SKIP

I drove André back and thanked him. When I got back home I went to the job. I got our clothes into some boxes, the expensive one I of course hanged up (I hope I won't be hanged up after flo sees this..)

I disassembled our bed and closet. Thankfully we lived on the first floor... 

Everything went into garbage or containers whatever you call it. When all stuff was disassembled it was 11.PM I had so little time to get everything done before she wakes up. I got the paint and painted the wall where the bed's gonna be. The paint was marked as quick drying so let's hope. After hour and half I had the wall green. It was already drying which was good. It was time for building a bed. Well I don't think you can call it that. It was 4 pallets on top of each and a mattress. That was really quick. The closet will be harder it's in so small pieces...

AFTER LIKE 3 HOURS, I GOT IT. Flo could be literally dead how did she not fucking wake up. I should go check on her. I grab a little mirror and put it under her nose aaaand yep alive. 

Now the easy part tables, they took like 30 minutes. And now back to hard work. I had to put all of the clothes back, thankfully it was all folded, that took sometime like 2 hours, all that was left was blankets and pillows easiest part. By the time the paint was dry it was done ! I need to go have cigarette or i'll die. After I was done smoking it was 7 AM. Flo still sound asleep. I carried her to bedroom, and fell asleep next to her. I woke up to sound I was expecting...

"WHAT THE HELL ? HOW THE FUCK- DID YOU KIDNAP ME ? Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY"