Chapter 7 - Tipping Point

AU: Things are starting to heat up 😏

- Third Person - 

"Say it again." Calum breathed down Luke's neck, keeping the blonde's back tightly pressed against his chest on his lap, his other hand in Luke's pants, slowly and tauntingly pumping his blonde lover.

"I need you." Luke moaned, he tried to move his hips but Calum's strong arm around his waist kept him put, panting softly as he tilted his head back. "Please Calum. I need you."

Calum had been doing this the past few days, keeping Luke on edge, teasing him mercilessly to keep the blonde hanging off of his every touch and movement, it fed into Calum's controlling nature, adoring how the blonde was acting like a desperate puppy following his master around wherever he went, just keening for any type of touch or attention.

"How do you need me?" 

"In every way Calum." The nip at Luke's neck let him know to continue, the answer wasn't what the dark-skinned man was after. "I need you for everything... need you to help me feel pleasure, pain, I need you to help me breathe, I need you to help me think... please. I need you so badly."

Calum smirked, humming at the response he was giving, fueling the fire within him that he owned Luke's mind, body and soul. It did things to Calum he couldn't even describe, oh how he wanted to bring Luke to the brink of death only for him to beg Calum to save him by fucking him in his own blood. 

"Such a good boy. All for me." Calum moaned as he sucked a mark onto Luke's neck to state his claim, not afraid of being rejected as he bit hard enough to draw blood, lapping it up as he started to slowly pump Luke's cock faster, his pants turning into moans. 

"All yours."

Ashton walked into the room as he saw the two getting off on the couch together. They were in the club's office-type area once again, himself busy ensuring his new business partners were being well taken care of in the backrooms downstairs. "Do you two ever quit?"

Calum chuckled as he released his grip on Luke and removed his touch from the blonde's pants, grinning mischievously as Luke panted, whined and tried to grind himself against Calum to regain his touch and attention. 

"You're just jealous you have to work." There was a hazy look in Luke's eyes as he turned himself around on Calum's lap so they were facing each other. Calum was quick to hook his finger under Luke's neck to keep his gaze with his. "Besides, I know you wouldn't pass up an opportunity to have this one panting on your lap like a needy puppy."

"You're right, but you've been at this for three days Calum." Ashton hummed as he made his way to the bar to pour himself a drink. He noticed the change in Calum, he was always possessive of the two, but this was different, he wouldn't let Luke out of his sight nor would he even let Luke go without his touch for more than five minutes. 

"Besides, I'm sure Luke is interested to know I saw a familiar feminine boy is downstairs at the bar." 

"Michael?" 

"Michael."

Luke was quick to snap out of his lust-filled haze when he heard that name, which had seemed to be a long-lost thought over the past few days. Calum had been intent on keeping it that way, so hearing Ashton mutter those words made his jaw clench but before he could get Luke to stay on his lap he was up and rushing over to the glass to find him.

Calum growled as he looked towards Ashton who was now leaning on the bar with a smirk as he sipped his whiskey. He should have known it would only be a matter of time until Ashton had figured out Calum's intentions. "What the fuck?"

Calum staunched over and looked directly into Ashton's eyes, two deadly men staring at each other, waiting for the other to break eye contact. They could never actually hurt each other, so this was the best they could do. 

"Relax Calum, you couldn't keep Luke on your leash forever. You know him." Ashton offered, trying to soften the angered male. Calum knew Ashton was right, he would eventually have to go to work and not bring him along or Luke would grow bored of the games and switch the roles around with Calum.

"I know, but just-ugh." He groaned and slammed his hand down against the bar directly behind Ashton before he made his way to pour himself a strong drink, deciding to ignore the eldest as he tried to drown out his own possessive thoughts.

Ashton chose to ignore Calum's antics, not bothered by seeing him so riled up. He knew it was what was best to end the games he was playing with Luke's mind and body. Ashton thought rationally, he knew that if Luke was kept on edge for too long and kept too subdued he would have gone off the rails as soon as he was more conscious and Ashton knew exactly where or who he could channel his urges into.

"Surprised he came back here aren't you baby?" Ashton hummed, rubbing Luke's shoulders as he eyed Michael's movements on the dancefloor.

"Considering he knows you from here, and you made the poor thing scared for his life in his own home..." Ashton continued, enjoying how relaxed Luke got in his hold.

"...he must have come back in hopes to see you again. The little kitten must get riled up knowing our puppy could be here and could hurt him..."

Luke felt a little breathless from Ashton's words, simply nodding his head along with each sentence, feeling himself growing agitated.

"... so lets hurt him hm?"

Luke's head shot to the side at that, turning so he could see Ashton clearly to ensure he heard the vile man correctly. "You mean-"

"Yes. We can take him tonight, and bring him home with us tonight for you to play with." Ashton smiled and pecked Luke's lips as a sickeningly sweet one plastered onto Luke's face as he got giddy with the excitement of thinking he could have Michael in his grasp in mere hours. 

Calum swore he was starting to see red as he watched the two interact the glass breaking in his hand from his tight hold, causing cuts that started to ooze blood. Calum didn't care though, he was feeling a deep rage that they were letting someone else into their home. His home. He couldn't understand why Luke couldn't just fuck him downstairs and get his fixation over and done with. This boy was nothing special. 

When he first met Ashton and Luke their energy drew him in like a drug, their deadly power and their vile thoughts made him feel like he had found people who were just as fucked up as he was and wouldn't shame him for it. And when he eventually found out the person who ordered the hit on Luke, torturing them with the other two felt like the best kind of foreplay. Before them, he didn't know he could feel love or be loved. They changed that. 

But now, a boy with no obvious signs of crazy and just ignorance and innocence was coming into their lives. Well, Calum didn't approve of this. He didn't like Michael. In fact, he hated him. Even if he was just being brought in as a plaything for Luke, it felt different. 

With that Ashton had made arrangements for Michael's drink to be spiked. It was fairly easy, Michael was alone and had already had a few by then, and he had no clue the bartender had slipped something extra into his drink. He barely had time to comprehend that he was spiked before a haze came over him and he was being scooped up by a bouncer and taken to the back entrance where the three lovers were waiting in their car to take this new doll home. 

-

Oop poor Mikey