Chapter 19 - Emotions and Sins

- Third Person -

Calum had awakened before the other two, squeezing his way out of their hold to head downstairs, fiddling with the collar still around his neck. It's not like he wanted to leave their embrace but he was still horny and being pressed against the pair was not helping his situation, especially when he knew he wasn't going to be allowed to cum anytime soon. He figured a coffee would help solve his problems.

Michael had also woken up, he was finding it difficult to sleep here as one would expect so he made his way downstairs because he thought no one else was awake but to his disappointment Calum was, his eyes moving to Calum's still healing lip and cheek. He went to leave in hopes Calum didn't notice him.

"Come back Michael. I'm not going to hurt you."

Michael frowned, slowly turning on his heel and reappearing in the large kitchen, biting his lip as he looked at Calum who was staring him down. He hoped Luke was home still but he couldn't just hide and lock himself in rooms forever.

"You didn't tell Luke what I said to you, did you?"

"Oh no I didn't."

"Why not?" After being hit by Michael Calum wasn't going to be surprised if Michael told on him too Luke.

"Well I figured that Luke loves you even if he's angry, but he doesn't love me and an angry Luke means trouble for me." Michael explained as he realised Calum was no longer as riled up as he was yesterday and held no threat to him, especially when he noticed the fitted collar, so Michael made his way to the fridge to pour himself a glass of orange juice.

"I see..." Calum sipped on his coffee as he watched Michael's movements. "You aren't as dumb as I thought."

Michael couldn't help but roll his eyes at Calum's statement because he knew it was more of a dig at him than any type of compliment. "Thanks."

"You still don't belong here."

"You think I want to be here?"

"You aren't making any effort to get away. I did more for you than you did. Without me, you wouldn't have made it anywhere."

Michael frowned because it clicked to him that when he escaped it was because of Calum, Calum had allowed him to take the keys and allowed him an opportunity to escape. He looked down knowing that there was no real way he could escape by himself, not this time, after having to revisit his past with Luke the other day it was starting to weigh on him that this was a new hell he'd have to live in until he died. Maybe he was weak. The fight he had against his teacher and parents was meaningless and these were seasoned criminals, he just wasn't built to fight back against them. He didn't think so at least.

"You don't get it."

"Enlighten me then." Calum shot straight back, noticing Michael's demeanour shifted to a sour one, his face dropping in a way that held nothing, like Calum's simple pestering had broken the boy's spirit.

Michael shook his head because he wasn't going to bare all to Calum as he felt a few tears fall down his face as he was quick to make his way out of the room, pushing past Ashton who had just been making his way in.

"What happened here?"

Calum shrugged his shoulders because he didn't know, Michael may not have been anything in Calum's eyes but the boy had bitten back enough that he could tell his will to live or escape was still there. "I really don't know. I didn't even threaten him this time."

Ashton gave Calum a pointed look who raised his hands in defence. "I'm being so serious, I asked him why he wasn't trying to escape and he just shut down."