Part 8

"Our battle will be legendary Mr Anyonomoys hacker"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You threw the card in dustbin

"What about the gift?" you thought.

"What if there's something in it? Bomb? No! what am I thinking" you sigh.

"OK I am keeping it but I have to check if it isn't suspicious first" you were about to remove the glitter wrapper but stopped by a sudden voice.

"Y/n what are you doing come inside there are mosquitoes outside"

You looked at the direction (are you directioner?) and saw Jimin.

Y/n: you care about me aww

Jimin: I don't it's just people will think that you are kicked out of house and living in the dustbin.

Y/n: Jiminnnnnnn

He ran inside the house so as you to chase him you ran in.

Jimin started running around the couch in the living room and you were running after him.

Mrs Park: these kids you both are grown up now learn to behave.

Mr Park: let them play when they will get married and have kids they will be tied from the responsibility let them enjoy their youth.

I forgot to tell you that Jimin is your twin but your parents don't remember who was born first and you both don't like to address each other as oppa or noona.

"ahhhh let me go" listening to the voice Mr and Mrs Park saw it was Jimin's voice when Y/n pinched his ear after she caught him.

Y/n: how dare you

Mr Park: let the poor innocent guy go what did he do.

Y/n: Poor? Innocent? What a funny joke. Dad he said that you kicked me out and I am living in dustbin.

Mr Park: how dare you say that to my daughter Jimin you are writing "I won't bully my sister" one hundred times.

A/n: Why did he said that? He used to teach in school as a part time job when he just graduated. Back to story...

Jimin: *whining* dad listen to me it was a joke.

Mr Park was about to say but your phone rang and you excuse yourself and went in your bedroom.

Y/n: hello

"how are you"

You felt the voice familiar the deep voice is familiar to you.

Y/n: umm who?

"you forgot me really"

You recognize the voice

Y/n: Felix!

Felix: finally you recognize me

Y/n: but why did you call me after so many years and how are you chef

Felix: don't call me cheif

You forgot how you performed the song in school.

Y/n: Cooking like a chef I am a five star-

Felix cut you off

Felix: okok enough

You laughed and teased him

Felix: OK I am hanging up

Y/n: ok I am serious

Felix: I called you cause I want to invite you on a party which is day after tomorrow.