Part 2

AFTER CLASS

You were waiting for your friends on the school ground suddenly someone hit your head you knew who was it but still turned.

Y/n: Kim Taehyung I am telling your mom that you hit me.

Taehyung: Who's scared tell her

Y/n: ok then I am going afterwards don't tell me that Aunt (Mrs Kim) beat you with a broom because of me.

Taehyung: ok ok I am sorry

Y/n: good boy (you patted his head)

“Y/n"

You looked in the direction of the voice and saw James he came towards you.

James: who is he

Pointing at Taehyung

Y/n: my friend

James: oh

James: Y/n you are coming to see my match tomorrow don't forget it and bring Jennie along

Y/n: ok

James: k then bye (he looked at Taehyung from head to toe)

Y/n: yeah bye

He left

Taehyung: let's go home

Y/n: I am waiting for my friends wait

Taehyung: how many boy friends do you have

Y/n: Nah they are girls

Taehyung: really (he had a pissed face)

Y/n: yeah

“Tae" a sweet voice was heard

Taehyung: Jimin-ah (he waved at him)

Jimin ran towards you both and said to Taehyung

Jimin: how was your first day

Taehyung: Normal

Y/n: you both don't have the same class?

Jimin: No, Taehyung is in a lower grade than mine (proudly)

Taehyung: hahaha (mocking laugh)

Jimin: let's go

Y/n: but Rosé

Jimin: she left with Chanyeol they had some guests so her mom called her.

Y/n: oh then let's go

Taehyung: finally

Taehyung's apartment is in your neighbourhood. Jimin and Taehyung were bickering with each other soulmate things you know.

And you reach your home after an eternity of missing your bed and phone.

Y/m (Y/n mom): Park Y/n do you mind changing your sweaty clothes and keep your bag in your place.

Y/n: Mom please no not today

Y/m: Where's my broom

Y/n: I want to change get out (pushing mom gently)

You changed and slept

Next day

Y/n POV

I woke up, fresh up and went downstairs and saw Jimin, dad and Taehyung in the dining room. Taehyung eats in our house often when his parents are out or they had a fight. Looking at Taehyung's expression he seems annoyed you guessed his parents fought. You sat on the chair and greeted everyone with a good morning.

End of Y/n POV

You talked with Taehyung and his mood was better now.

Taehyung POV

I came to Jimin's house for breakfast because my mom and dad fought again it's not that serious but because my dad overworks himself leading him to have a stroke. To be honest I came here just to see Y/n when she came my mood got better, why not? She's my best friend or more than that.

I was in deep thoughts until I heard Jimin calling me.

End of Taehyung POV

Jimin: you ok

Taehyung: ah y-yes

Jimin: let's eat then

Taehyung: Y-yeah

After breakfast y'all attend school

In school

After lunch break

It was James match you had no option but to go there, Jimin had a match but he was in the opposite team of James and Taehyung went with you making up that he is new in the school he would be lost.

“Woah," Taehyung said seeing how big the basketball ground was.

You giggled

Y/n: let's take a seat

Taehyung nodded

You both sat and saw James he saw you and winked at Jennie who was sitting beside you. She rolls her eyes at him.

Soon the match started

You saw a boy with a cat-like face and white skin looking at Taehyung and waving at him you saw Taehyung waving back.

Y/n: who is he?

Taehyung: My friend Min Yoongi

Y/n: he seems like a senior I never saw

Taehyung: that's because he always has a mask on his face and doesn't talk to others often.

You made an O-face

Jimin and Suga were in the same team.

Of course, Jimin's team won. Jimin removed his Jersey and everyone were blushing even boys.

You went towards Jimin and hand him a towel and bottle.

Y/n: don't kill those girls

Jimin looked the girls behind and one of them fell from his beautiful eyes (who won't)

Jimin giggle a bit

Y/n: well then I am off bye

Jimin nodded

You and Taehyung went to his house cause he invited you to do homework together.

Taehyung opened the door with keys and you both gasped at the scene it was...

What was it? Lmao, I love to tease you all bye 💜