Part 3

Taehyung opened the door with keys and you both gasped at the scene it was...
___________________________

Taehyung's grandmother and grandfather sitting in the living room Taehyung's face lit up and he ran to his grandparents and hug them you looked at them in awe.

Taehyung: grandmother, grandfather you here, how?

He asked cause their grandparents never came home only Taehyung used to visit them in his hometown they were his maternal grandparents.

Grandmother: You forgot

Taehyung frown

Taehyung: What?

Grandmother: it's your mother's birthday!

Taehyung: I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY I AM SO DUMB!WHERE IS NAMJOON HYUNG?

Mrs Kim: KIM TAEHYUNG STOP SHOUTING OR ELSE I HAVE BROOM IN MY HAND.

Taehyung: Opps sorry

Grandfather: Namjoon went to your aunt's house he will come tomorrow maybe.

Tae made an O-face

Grandfather: did you brought or made a gift for her?

Grandmother: he forgot her birthday and you are talking about gift, Tae make a card for her.

Taehyung: Ok

He ran in his bedroom and started making the card after sometime he was done but he heard many gunshots downstairs he was going down to see but got stopped by his mother.

Mrs Kim: Child don't come down hide here
(She kept Taehyung in Closet and closed it)

Taehyung: mom

Mrs Kim: Shhhh Don't say anything, keep quite if anyone comes here don't say a word and keep hiding ok (she caress his head softly he nodded and she left closing the closet)

He heard screams

Taehyung didn't know what happened but then he kept hiding he heard some people's footsteps he looked from the small hole in the closet and saw some men in black talking.

Man 1: did you find the kid

Man 2: No, he must be still at school

Man 1: We have to kill that heir or else we won't be able to go back.

Man 2 nodded

Man 2: let's find him in other way

Man 1 nodded but his eyes fell on the closet.

Taehyung quickly hide and kept his palm on his mouth scared.

Man 1 shoot the closet and the gun shot Taehyung's stomach he screamed

Man 1 smirked

Man 1: he died let's go

They left

Taehyung was loosing his consciousness but someone picked him and took him in hospital.

After 8 years

Seoul

Morning 7

Taehyung woke up from his luxurious bed and did his morning routine, walking into the lavish closet which is big enough for 20 people to live, choosing a suit and a watch wearing it like a king and coming downstairs to his living room where all the servants and guards bowed at him having his famous proud smirk walking out of his Luxurious Mansion he was off to his office.

Sitting like a King on his CEO seat he was working until he heard a knock on his office door.

“Come in" he said still concentrating on his work.