Part 13

Jungkook: if you think I am marring Y/n for revenge then you're wrong I like her I love her I am obsessed with her, with her every move.

Taehyung: oh really

Y/n came with coffee cups and gave taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook: you didn't get one for yourself?

Y/n: I didn't even digest dinner yet I will throw up if I even drink water now.

Jungkook placed his hand on y/n shoulder and said.

Jungkook: you need to eat look at your health what if you get sick baby.

Y/n expressions changed a bit but she still smiled and said.

Y/n: I know.

Suddenly cold wind blew making you shiver as you didn't had much warm clothes on.

Taehyung removed his coat buttons and put the coat around you.

Taehyung: you should go in it's cold today.

Y/n just nod and was about to go in but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook removed taehyung coat from y/n and put his coat around her.

Jungkook: it's indeed cold you should take your care first Mr Kim.

Y/n: I guess Jimin is calling me I will leave now bye.

Mr Kim and Jungkook nod their heads.

Y/n went inside the house.

Few days later

It's just one week for my wedding with y/n she will be mine and her position too...

Someone was laughing like a psycho... Yes it's none other than Jungkook.

Jungkook is a normal human being just the fact is that he's lovesick for Y/n of course being a businessman he approached Y/n for his own selfishness but as the time went he fell in love with her but little did he knew that he would get obsessed with her.

Everytime she talks with other man he would feel jealous if she smiles at a man he would try every way and make that person's life miserable by taking down his career.

Jungkook is a good person but when it comes to business and Y/n he won't hesitate to become a psycho.

Only a week left for Y/n and Jungkook wedding.

Jungkook family came back from abroad for wedding preparations.

Meanwhile in Y/n house.

Mrs park: clean the house neatly I don't want to any dust.

Mr park: calm down a bit, you didn't even drank water from morning.

Mrs Park: I don't have time there are so many things remaining yet.

Mr park: there are so many workers they will handle it go have some rest.