os 1:) |𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮|

So here's the first os..a shivin os..hope you all like it😄

It's not that good..I tried😅..
And sorry if I wrote kartik or naira anywhere😅😅and there will be grammatical mistakes..so again sorry😂😅
Happy reading😊
----------------------------------------------
So here mohsin and shivangi are married..it was arranged marriage...now they love each other infinity...and mohsin is the CEO of 'khan enterprise' and shivangi is currently a house wife..

every month there's a week in which mohsin doesn't let shivangi do any work at all...and that's when she is on her periods...in this time..mohsin always work from home if needed to work.. and avoids going out..

and today is the 1st day of 'the week' means shivangi is on her periods..and she's very irriated..want to know why?? 👇🏻

M- bacha..please khalo...tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi...
S(irritated)- Nahi mohsin..mujhe nahi khana..aap kyu itni der se try kr rhe hai khilane ka..mujhe nhi khana n..
M(smiling)- No...tumhe khana padega..yeh lo..
He took spoon near her mouth..but she doesn't eat..
N(irritated)- MOHSINNN aap aisa kyu kar rhe hai..apko itni si baat samajh nahi ati..mujhe nahi khana hai...kyu mujhe pareshan kar rahe hai...

But mohsin doesn't seems to be affected by her words.. he is still calm..bcz he know his wife's mood swings on her 1st day of periods..he is still trying to make her eat..but suddenly shivangi started crying..making a frown appear on mohsin's face...he hate seeing tears in his wife's beautiful brown eyes.. he kept the plate on the night stand..and hugged her..

M- kya hua bacha..tum ro kyu rhi ho..naraz ho mujhse??
She just mumbled no..and again started crying..
M- toh fir??
Shivangi just kept crying.. making mohsin tensed..
M- kya hua bacha batao..
She stopped crying and said
S(with hiccups)- a..aap b..ohot ac..chhe hai..m..meri ba..baat ka...bu..bura n..nahi mante...a..aap I.. itne ac..chhe k..kyu h..hain..
(Author- mood swingssss🥲😂)

Mohsin laughed at her cuteness...shivangi looked mohsin with pure innocence..mohsin looked at her...and hugged her laughing...
M- are meri pyari biwi...tumne toh mujhe Dara hi diya tha.. achanak rone lagi...
He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears...she smiled feeling his love for her...
M- aur rahi bat mere achhe hone ki..woh toh tum bhi ho..ab itni achhi wife ko achha husband toh milna chahiye n..
She giggled at her husband's words..he also smiled hearing her giggles..he loved hearing her laugh..giggles..voice.. everything in her..he loved seeing her happy..smiling..

M- Achha chalo ab khalo..
S- tch..please na...nahi khana...kitna boring khana hai..roti sabzi...pasta hota toh kitna achha hota..um..tasty..
She said imagining..😂he chuckled at her cuteness...
M-fine..main tumhare liye pasta banake Lata hu..
She squealed in happiness...
S- Yaayyy!! Thankyou..I love youu..
She said kissing his cheek tightly...he AGAIN chuckled..he was about to get up..but she held his hands..he looked at her..raising his eyebrow..
S- main bhi chalu??
M- nahi bacha..tum rest Karo..
N- please na..
She said with puppy eyes..
M- fine..chalo..
S-yayy!!
She was about to get up...but mohsin stopped her..
M- lekin..tum koi kaam nhi karogi aur main tumhe kitchen me leke jaunga..u know?..

He smirked...she blushed a little..and nodded..he was surprised she agreed so quickly..he smiled at her and Carried her in bridal style and took her to kitchen...he made her sit on the kitchen island...he started making pasta for her..and yes..he was an amazing cook too..his food can make you addicted to it😂..and she means Mrs. Khan..
(Author- sunne me kitna achha lagta hai Mrs. Khan😍)
Was adoring her husband...he noticed her staring him..so he smirked at her..went closer to her.. and said..
M- like what you see Mrs. Khan?
She got goosebumps hearing Mrs. Khan..he noticed it.. he liked the way he affected her...but she also smirked and nodded..
S-hm..ab kya kare..aap hai hi itne handsome Mr. Khan..
Moshin laughed and then shivangi also started laughing...and she hugged him from his waist..and kept her head on his chest..he also wrapped his arms around her waist..and hugged her...suddenly mohsin smelled something like burning..then he realised it was the pasta..
M-sh*t
He quickly removed the pan from the stove..and turned it off..he sighed in relief as he saw pasta wasn't burned.. shivangi started laughing...he looked at her for a second and then he also started laughing...
M-okayy bas..ho gya.. aur madam chalo..pasta nhi khana??
S- ha ha..khana hai na..
Her eyes shine like a child who got her favorite thing..and he really calls her 'bacha' because for him..she's a child..who has to be taken care..and has to be protected..which he wants to do..always..he then smiled and fed her himself..she also fed him..he smiled at her..and said..
M- I love you🥰💗
She smiled back and said..
S- I love you too💕🥰
He couldn't control and kept his lips on hers..and started kissing her softly...she smiled and kissed him back softly..soon they broke the kiss..it was a soft and short kiss..just expressing their love...they smiled at each other..and then went to their bedroom..with again mohsin carrying shivangi🥰 he kept her on bed..and sat beside her on the bed...he held her hand and stroked the backside of her hand..and then intertwined their fingers..they sat there for some time..then suddenly shivangi started moving a little..mohsin asked her..
M-kya hua bacha..
S- um..ah..woh kuchh nhi..thoda pain ho rha hai..
Mohsin smile as he understood she was having period cramps..he went somewhere...shivangi was confused..after some time mohsin came with a hot bag..and hot chocolate..she smile at him..
S-thankyouu💗
Mohsin smiled..and kept the hot bag carefully on her stomach..and gave her the hot chocolate😋...he was adoring his wife who was looking so cute drinking the hot chocolate...shivangi noticed his gaze and raised her eyebrow...he nodded his head as 'no'..after some time..shivangi finished her hot chocolate..and was feeling better..so she held mohsin hands and tapped her hand beside her..mohsin sat more closer to her and hugged her from waist..
M- chalo bacha..ab so jao..rest krlo..
She pouted and said..
S-itni der se rest hi toh kr rhi hu..
M- nhi.. ab so jao..sleep..
S-thik hai..lekin sirf tabhi agar aap bhi mere saath soye(sleep) toh.
M-okayyy..
Both lay down..mohsin hold her from waise and moved her closer to him..and she hid her face in his chest..
M- I love you🥰💞
N- I love you too🥰💗
And both slept in each other's embrace..