ts 2|𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬|

Here's another ts for y'all.

Enjoy :)

Shivangi's POV:

I glanced at my handwatch, getting tensed as time passes. I repeatedly hit the button to the elevator, but it's of no use.

I huffed as I ran towards the stairs. This is what happens when you stay In a building with 12 floors. The elevator takes forever to reach any floor, and I can't wait for it. I'm running late.

When I finally reached the parking lot, I quickly unlocked my car and sat in the driver's seat. I threw my handbag at the passenger seat. I turned the engine on and drove outside the parking lot.

I stopped at the society's main gate, waiting for the guard to open it. I pressed the honk once, grabbing his attention.

"Bhaiya, please jaldi gate kholiye." I said, as he quickly went towards the gate to open it.

"Hn didi. Sorry main kuchh kar raha tha, apko ate hue nhi dekha." He said apologetically.

"Koi baat nhi bhaiya." I said smiling at him and drove off to the main road.

I was just 5-6 km away from the society  when I saw heavy traffic ahead. I hit the steering wheel muttering
"damn it"

I looked at my watch, I had 10 minutes only. If I didn't reach on time.... I shook my head, clearing the negative thoughts.

I wore the seat belt as I saw police ahead. After 5-6 minutes, the traffic cleared. I thought it would take a long time but thank God the police cleared it.

I quickly drove towards my destination, looking at my watch repeatedly. I parked my car as I finally reached my destination.

I got out of the car with my handbag hurriedly. I looked at the tall building infront of me, having to stretch my neck.

I shook my head and went inside the building. I went to the reception. The receptionist was typing something but she stopped as she noticed me standing.

"Hello, good morning. How can I help you?" She asked smiling at me. I smiled back and said,

"Hello. I'm here for the interview."

She said,

"You mean the interview for CEO's assistant position? "

"yeah."  I said nodding.

She pointed towards the elevator and said,

"Take the lift and go to the top floor please." I nodded and hurriedly went.

I stepped into the lift, and pressed the button to the top floor. The elevator was about to close when suddenly a foot stopped in, stopping the elevator door.

The figure stepped in. A man. He looked to be in his mid twenties, good looking. He stood beside me at some distance and slightly smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

He pressed the button to few floors below the top one.

During the whole ride we didn't talk. Finally the elevator opened with a ping and the man stepped out. He again smiled at me and went.

After a minute I finally reached the top floor. I went inside and saw few people working. Their attention went to me as the elevator made the ping sound before opening.

I got nervous with all the gaze but then they went back to their work. There again was a small reception, with a lady who looked in her late twenties. I went and said,