ts 1| 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 2

Mohsin was sitting at the mandap when pandit ji asked to call the bride, making him feel more nervous.

'Jee pandit jee.' Said shivangi's father, and went to meet her.

There was a knock on the door. Shivangi turned and saw her father standing at the door, smiling softly at her. She smiled back and gestured him to come inside.

Shivangi's father stepped in and straight went to her. He looked at her from head to toe. Tears started to form in his eyes, realizing his princess has growned up and getting married already.

As if it was yesterday when he first held her in his arms. As if it was yesterday when she came to him complaining about her 'ui ui's'

"Papa, dekho shivi ko ui ui lag gyi" his princess said coming to him crying.

"Koi baat nahi, rote nahi princess. Aap toh papa ki strong princess hona" he said making her sit on his lap, and caressing her hair.

Little shivi nodded her head and hugged her father, her 'superhero'. Her father kissed her forehead making her feel at home and safe.

He caressed her hair slowly, causing her to snuggle more into her father. In no time, she was asleep. Her father carried her to her room and tucked her in. Kissing her forehead one last time and leaving the room.

He couldn't believe how his princess grew up and now going to be someone's queen. Mohsin better treat her as the queen! He thought.

He caressed her head saying, 'bohot pyari lag rahi ho princess'. Shivangi smiled at her father's love, tears brimming her eyes as she realised she'll be leaving her father.

Going away from him. Sure, they're going to live in the same city, but things change after marriage. She'll have responsibilities, expectations to exceed upto. She'll get busy in her married life.

She has always been her father's princess. Always getting spoilt rotten, and then her and her father hearing from her mom about it. Then laughing it off afterwards at how her mother 'overreacts'.

She's close to her mother too, there's no problem in their bond at all. But a father-daughter bond is special. Everyone knows it.

She hugged him holding onto her tears.

'Papa, mujhe nahi Jana. Apko chhod kar nahi Jana.' She said, hoping her father would anyhow stop her. Even though the marriage is happening by her consent, she couldn't help but not willing to leave her father.

'Princess, tumhe pata haina. Aisa nahi hota. Akhir me betiyo ko jana hi padta hai. main bhi tumhe bhejna nhi chahta, but main kya kar sakta hu princess. Yeh tumhari life ka ek part hai.'

He said trying to making her understand, but she couldn't. She just can't leave her father, her 'superhero'. She couldn't hold her tears anymore and they slowly started making their way out of her eyes.

He realised his princess was crying, he created some gap between them and saw her tears. Trying hard to not let his own tears go. He wiped those tears carefully, fully aware of makeup present on her face.

'Ro mat princess, tum toh kabhi bhi apne ghar aa sakti ho. I know ki ab tumhara naya ghar hoga, but tumhara purana ghar humesha tumhara ghar rahega. Jab bhi man kare aajana.' He said

Shivangi nodded, not able to form any words.

'Achha ab ro mat. Tumhara makeup kharab ho jayega. Fir aisa na ho ki mohsin shadi se pehele hi dekh kar dar jaye.' He said chuckling trying to lift up the mood.