V

"Are you with the police?" Rody asked, squinting his eyes to the blinding light of the helicopter. I sat restlessly at the scene, trying to see who this guy who was from the police was. The lights were so bright that they blinded me several yards back.

"Hand over the package," said the mysterious figure, walking toward Rody.

Rody grabbed the case and tossed it to the figure. "So yeah, this means I'm free to bounce, right?" Rody said, trying to keep his cool. I wasn't feeling good about this at all.

Instead of leaving, the figure took the case and began walking toward Rody. "Where are your friends?" Rody backed up, not sure about anything anymore. I became even antsier watching this whole thing go down. I have to do something! "You all know, don't you?" Suddenly, the figure began to transform. He grew large, bursting from his clothes, towering over Rody, and his arms became large spiked clubs. "You must have figured out by now who we are and why we're here."

Rody finally broke and became scared for his life, and wouldn't blame him. He backed up, trying to speak, but terrified. "Wait no! We haven't got a clue!" He screamed and fell back, trembling under the shadow of this monster. "Please, my brother and sister need me bad. We're only kids! YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO HOME!" He screamed in distress as the monster rose his club above him.

No! I ran from where I hid and sprinted toward him. "NO! Stop this!" I screamed, but they did not hear me. The monster swung his large club down, coming to hit Rody. I threw myself in front of Rody, blocking it from hitting him, but sacrificing myself. I was hit with a heavy blow, throwing me back and slamming me into a tree, then to the ground. Blood drizzled down my head and my body ached. I groaned in agony, falling unconscious on the cold ground.

(Rody's POV)

I had no idea y/n had followed me until she threw herself in the way of the club. I saw her and then she was gone. Just like that. Time seemed to slow when that club came down on her, swooping her away and slamming her into a tree. She seemed almost dead, lying there, motionless.

 She seemed almost dead, lying there, motionless

"Y/N!!" I screamed, helpless.

The monster let out an evil cackle, raising his arm again for another plunder. But this time a great burst of air stopped his attack. I turned and it was Deku, flying into the scene. Then he attacked him with a powerful punch, throwing the monster back into the helicopter. Deku noticed something from the helicopter, then came running toward me. I thought he was going to hurt me after betraying him as I did.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled, but he didn't attack me, he blocked me from an arrow, getting hit in the right of his chest. I stood shocked, hugging the case again, not knowing how to respond. Before anybody could do or say anything, the archer shot three arrows toward us, which Deku countered with an air disturbing kick, knocking the arrows off their course, destroying the helicopter. Deku bent over, bleeding. "Why did you do that?" I asked him, still shocked.