Chapter 5

Sorry this is a VERY late post! This is very short so sorry! Enjoy!

Ranboo's POV
———————————————————
"And that's the tour! Where do you think your room will be?" I ask Tubbo as we make it back to the beginning of our tour. "The room in the roof!" He says excitedly. I laugh and watch as he starts to run upstairs. Then....the front door opened.

In came his parents and I was still visible. I turn around and come face to face with Tubbo's shocked parents. "M-mom, dad, I can explain-" Tubbo begins before his mother shouts over top of him. "THAT'S A FUCKING GHOST TUBBO!!!!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!!" She grabs her phone and Tubbo's sisters both come from upstairs. The stare also at shock as Tubbo's father tells them to come over and they do so, running outside screaming. All 4 of them leave the house, leaving me and Tubbo alone there.

"Ranboo! I'm so sorry!" Tubbo yells, running towards me and hugging me as tight as he possibly can. I feel him start to cry as he hugs me. "It's okay Tubbo, it's not your fault...." I assure him. Tubbo quietly sobs as we wait for the police to come, and attempt to put me in jail, but I know I won't go and I have a plan, a good plan, not a bad plan, don't wanna go to hell when I'm finished being a ghost.

I count how long we stand there hugging and almost 6 minutes later, I hear sirens. I hear doors open and multiple footsteps rush to the front door. Me and Tubbo step back, breaking out hug as the police knock down the door. The look at me in shock that I'm really real. "A real fucking ghost!?" One of the male police yell in disbelief.

"Please! Let me explain!"
———————————————————
Sorry this is short! I am running behind a lot on my schedule because I am getting sleep depervered very fast. Also, if you didn't see the post I sent.........

If your not following me, follow me because once I get to 69 followers (a person picked the number not me) which I am only 4 away of getting, on my discord sever that you can find the link at on my account and on the Ranboo x Tubbo Oneshots, will be a Hand Reveal! Follow now to see my hand, you don't have to but if you want to see my hand, for some reason, then follow! A reveal with a mask and glasses on, like Ranboo, will be at 100 followers. 100 is easy but we will see.

Have a great day/night!