Chapter 1

Tubbo was packing some boxes that contained his things, his computer, clothes, books and much more. He was moving into a new house. They needed to move into a new house for quite a while, which Tubbo didn't want to. But this house wasn't like normal houses, this house has a past, a past that hurt a boy.

Tubbo kept thinking about the story his older sister said about the house.
———————————————————
"Mom! I wanna go outside!" Ranboo yelled, "Ranboo, it is nightime. You are not going outside" his mother told him. It was the same answer he always got. "Ugh! I'm 18, why can't I go?" He asks. "Ranboo, go to your room. Your going to bed." "Fine!" Ranboo got up and left the table. He stomped upstairs and into his room. He got ready for bed and went to sleep, crying. He didn't know why he wasn't allowed to go out, he's 18, he is pretty capable of defending himself, but that doesn't explain why he couldn't go. He kept thinking of all the things that his mother would be afraid of and eventually fell asleep.

*Crash* Ranboo woke up to a crash downstairs. He checked the time and saw that it was 3:27am. 'That's a weird time for mom to be awake' Ranboo thought. He got out of bed as quiet as he could, walked to his closet and grabbed a shirt before walking to the door and opening it very quietly. It was quiet, a bit too quiet. He quietly walked to the stairs and down to the kitchen. He turned the corner and he came face with a shocking surprise. "Mom!" Ranboo shouted in fear. There was his mother, covered in blood, winds from a knife, and tears going down her face. Ranboo started crying, he felt something grab his wrist and then being pulled against someone's body, getting a threat with a knife at his neck. "Let me go!" He shouted, then next thing he knew, the knife went down to his heartand stabbed him, killing him moments later.
———————————————————
Tubbo couldn't think straight, he tried thinking about anything but the story, finishing his packing. He opens his door and goes downstairs.

"Hunny, please sit at the table for dinner" his mother says. Tubbo grabs a chair and sits down.

Halfway through dinner
Tubbo's POV
———————————————————
I kept thinking about the story, I feel really bad for that boy. He didn't deserve it, I wish I could just bring him back even if I don't know him.

"Hey Mom..."
"Yes Dear?"

I pause. She gets annoyed when me or my siblings ask or talk about the story. I don't know why though. "What was the name of the boy from the story?"
Everyone stops eating. They all look at me, shocked that I asked Mom that.
"Toby, we do not speak of the story"
She shouts at me.

I feel my face heat up. "Why not!?" I slam my hands on the table and stand up. "Toby! Go to your room now!" She shouts and me. "Fuck you!" I scearm. I open my eyes and see everyone shocked, even my mother. I move the chair and run to my room.

I get ready for bed and then, I get the most amazing idea ever. Maybe not the best but it will be fun. I wait for everyone to go to sleep and get up 12:50am.

I quietly get out of bed and grab a small bag, big enough to fit some things in it. I have this ghost gear pack that is real, I got it from my friend's friend, Techno. He actually isn't my friend's friend, he's his brother. I stick the gear in my bag and leave the flashlight out. I pick the bag up and quietly walk down to the kitchen. I open the cupboard and grab a couple of small snacks for the trip.

I was going to the house...