prologue

These eyes like to bite
Prologue:-
The year is 1928,

Bondita, a woman in her late twenties, is sitting in a train compartment deep in thought. She suddenly feels a touch on her hands and looks up to see her 9-year-old son gazing at her. She smiles at him, noticing how much he resembles his father with the same face, hair, lips, and eyes.

His name is Raunak.

Raunak: We need to keep moving because your posting changes every few months, making this village occasionally feel like a festival.

I realize my actions are causing you inconvenience, but I am doing it for your benefit. By persisting in my efforts, I will earn a substantial amount of money that will be beneficial for your future.

I swear this is the final one. Once this is done, we will move to our previous house in Kolkata where we lived when you were 5 years old.

Raunak: Following that, I will share a significant portion of myself with you. I also have odd milk like you. My friends' mother is always at home with them while their father and my mother are at work all day without their father being present.

He spoke of his father's sadness.

Bondita also experiences his sorrow, yearning for his father.. sadly, he never laid eyes on his father, nor did his father have the chance.. Bondita attempts to lift his spirits.

Bondita: It's enjoyable to stand out while your friends prefer to blend in, especially considering your mom is a doctor.

Raunak: Mom, can I ask you something?

Bondita: No matter how many times I refuse, you will still continue to inquire.

Raunak apologized and mentioned that he will ask two questions instead of just one.

Every time you take the train, a strange feeling creeps in, as if you have forgotten something important.

And the second one is...

Is this intended for  Baba?

Bondita gazed at her son in astonishment..indeed, it was his father.

Bondita look at her son surprisingly..yes its his father..
It's her Anirudh.

With this train the love story start and ends their too.

Flashback,

Retrospective memory recall.

Bondita displayed her ring to them..her ring signifying her engagement.

Bondita: You all must come in two months, as that is when my wedding is scheduled.

Neena: It's so lovely.

Lis: I will arrive at a different time. You should go now to catch your train.

You are heading to tulsipur!

Bondita: Indeed.

During the train journey,

They arrived at the station where Bondita saw the train filled with unfamiliar items. Confused, she approached a man to inquire about it.

Bondita: Grandfather, what's wrong? Why is everyone so concerned?

Robbers from Tulsipur launched an assault on the train.

There is a need for a doctor for him, but the government hospital in Tulsipur doesn't have one. He claims that a doctor is available nearby and has arrived on the train to fetch him.

Bondita: Doctor, are those bandits looking for me?

As a group of individuals walks into the room, they notice a man watching them, only his eyes are visible to them, creating a sense of connection between them.

He also gazes at her..a man approaches from behind and identifies the leader of the dacoits.

"That female doctor is the one we need right now, I've heard she is excellent."

She gazes at them anxiously.