part 22

Part 22:-
Bondita: Anirudh..i was..

Suddenly something jerk her and her vision get blur.what Anirudh is saying his words doesn't reach to her mind.
In no time she blackout.making Anirudh shocked.

Bondita feels water 💦 fall on her., slowly she open her eyes.
And see anirudh sitting beside of her with holding a water jug.she find herself lie on bed.shs sat up slowly with the help of Anirudh.both don't say anything.anirudh Fitch water to a mug and give it bondita.he made her drink .
Then without saying a word,he sat walking at stand at the window.
Bondita: anirudh..

Anirudh don't look at her.Bondita again call out and this time something says what made Anirudh look at her.
Bondita: Anirudh..
Anirudh, I'm pregnant..

Anirudh turn his face and look at her with atomistic.he wake to her.
And stand Infront of her.she still sitting.she hug him and wrap her Hands on his waist . placed her face.
Bondita:they got to know about your identity..and police were after you to do encounter..after you left for meeting i get the news of my pregnancy..and in this situation bhaiya promise me that he will be the instructor.he will bring you out of jail in week.i want our new child to get their father freely but
I didn't knew that they will cheat me

Anirudh:but i cheated me.
Bondita: Anirudh.. I were..
Anirudh: today because of you ,my son is in danger.
Bondita: I'm sorry..

Anirudh now free himself and shout at her..
Anirudh: if you have so problem with me..than why did you love me..
I'm criminal right..you used to hate us then why did you love me.
I never keep you in dark.whatever I'm.. I'm Infront of you.always tell everything honesty..
. bondita is crying and anirudh have rage to light up fire all word
20 years ago,same thing happened with me..that day..my own people betray me for that sin i never do.. they thought I did the robbing of their own.my own people were beaten me and my father get died..
And today also..my love..my wife.. betray me with sharp.

That night,when we confess ..i take back step as i know about you.. sitll..that night of our union.. I did not want to take a night where we can get physical and next day you go back..It was your call..
You get pregnant.. till you didn't inform me but i respect your decision. understand your situation..
And today what you did..you take advantage of my trust on you.
Bondita: anirudh.. I'm sorry...
Anirudh: bondita... you.

He get cut as someone one throw a paper with stone which hit on glass And flow Infront of bondita's feet.. Anirudh take out his gun and went out to see who is the person but he can't catch him.
He comes back to bondita who is holding that letter and she is in shocked while reading this.
Anirudh take the letter and read out and his blood boils.
He clutch the paper.
Bondita: Anirudh,our Raunak he is in..
They are asking...

Anirudh:we are going to tulsipur..you are coming with me.

Saying that he went out.

Anirudh And Bondita are sitting in the car and the driver driving the car.anirudh and bondita are sad.. bondita crying but not even on e anirudh console her.. mother can cry and express their emotions but father..he didn't cry but tears are settling in his eyes.
They are remembering their moments.

Bondita:come on rauank say maa.
Maa..like this say to me maa.

Anirudh sat on floor with them and take toddler Raunak in his lap.
Anirudh:what is this bondita..you are just asking her to say maa what about me.
Tell him to say baba too.
Bondita: mister..baby's  first word is maa always

She said and anirudh looks towards him.toddler Raunak look at hks father and jerk anirudh's chasma from his eyes and its broken.
Bondita saw this and laughs.
Bondita:you are son have some enemy with your chasma it's fourth time he did something like this.