promo

Promo

They are some mature content
Anirudh stand up from stairs where he was sitting with bondita.
Anirudh:try to understand..we both are very much Separated from each other
Bondita: still we made for each other.
Anirudh: don't forget yourself bondita...
Bondita: I'm not forgetting Myself..
I too have feelings for you too..
I think I'm deeply madly in love with you.
Maybe I can't love you like saudamini does.but sitll i love you..
You just...
Anirudh: don't said that bondita..
Bondita:my father is in police..he can...
Anirudh: bondita, I'm not tell you to live yourself and come stay with us..did i once say it..so you too..
You loved me as a criminal accept it.
And leave Tomorrow.. it's my mistake being emotions i said so many things to you which i should not say...
Bondita: Anirudh..
Anirudh: I'm a Criminal bondita... and you are a respected Doctor..
You saved people and i kills them.. you are a happy life and I, the darkness of death.The Morning of life and darkness of death cannot meet.Then this heart beat is not acceptable to me...this love is not acceptable to me... I'm not acceptable to you..
Anirudh comes near bondita and kneels in front of her to faces her at the same level.. They stare at each other
Bondita:You know the story of the Candle and Butterfly? The butterfly knows that the candle would burn her but still she goes near..
Anirudh close his eyes..
Bondita:i understand you..but how will understand my heart...i hate what you are.. but I fall in love with you too..
Nor i cannot accept you..nor forget you..

At bondita's house,
Sumati,her mother checking sarees for her daughter.chachi comes to her.
Sumati: don't know when bondita come back..look i selected the saree from her wedding..and polishing all this jewellery..
Chachi:why she had to go for medical camp..her wedding in this month it's now  more than 20 days,she went to their ,sitll now phone calls..
Sumati:she called me two days ago she is coming.
Chachi hope she comes soon,she is getting married,i she done something with defame us.
Sumati:koyal.. don't speak rubbish..my bondita know her background...her reputation..and family status..i know she will not do anything which brings shame to this family.

At Anirudh's room,
Anirudh lock the room and turn to bondita who looks nervous Also excited 
He makes her turn to him.Warmth blossomed in bondita’s chest, sparks igniting what Anirudh leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time.  The smell of her body, of the soft, peachy scent of her hair, was dizzying, butterflies dancing in her stomach. A her lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lips lingered far after she had gone. his lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. They each trying to pin the other.
she kissed her like she wanted to be kissed, he kissing soft and moist and hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. The heat rose in her cheeks as her tongue touched the other girls' tongue, quick and electric and delicious, then firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid lightning that reached through both of them.

His lips were warm and soft.  They parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside
Their tongues tangled and went to war in their locked mouths, battling madly for their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together.  Hd could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as they fumbled to take off one another’s clothes..