💫11.Lunch hour board

Yoongi's Focus.

Jin's grandma comes out of the kitchen with the stick in her hand, and no, that's not her walking stick. She was quite good and healthy for age , but rather a multi-purpose one.

She rushes to Jin and gives a good hit on his back who was busily chatting away with the customers. Jin winces and glares at Yoongi at least he could have warned him.

"Will you stop fooling around and work the first batch of crepes are ready serve it before it gets cold." Kim Hani or better known as the handsome guys Grandma scolds away.

Jin pushes back her inside a bit whispering "Halmoniiiii, everyone's watching could you, could you please stop hitting me." He looks around watching the giggles leaving their faces and he gives an embarrassed nod to anyone he makes eye contact with.

"Then will you start working as Yoongi looks at him, that poor thing is already taking the cash counter." Grandma Hani says almost having heart eyes for Yoongi watching dearly Jin and Kim Hani themselves weren't in their best economically to hire a part time worker with the housing loan left by his Dad and Jin's mom disappearing Kim Hani was the only one raising Jin.

But when she heard about Jin's New classmate one day Yoongi who had come to the shop looking as famished and hungry as possible yet hesitant to pick up the food provided to him. 

He would rather pack up those food for his younger siblings waiting in his home.

Hani couldn't resist it she had to help them any ways possible and the best she could come up without hurting Yoongi's pride was to hire him to their shop which had been doing a little bit better since Jin came along and soon did he started attracting the crowd with giving creative names or funny as he called him.

But since Jin was also a student he wasn't able to work there much. They could just live without much difficulty through their earnings. 

And as for Yoongi, he had 2 jobs, one where he took piano classes and other in the cafe. With the additional food he used to get with was probably the one made more and wasn't sold, his twin cuties were happy to get delicious food every day or so.

"Huh it's Yoongi again I'm doing the canvasing here I'm not fooling around Halmoni." Jin whines while Hani smiles at her cute Grandson. She pats him on the head and let's him go " ok ok, now help me serve the food quickly." She says leaving back to the kitchen.

Because Jin and Yoongi both worked the Morning shift as it was the busiest hours and even with Kim Hani's resistance both applied for after classes instead.

Time passes by as always yoongi serves the last customer before turning the Lunch hour board on the entrance. He cleans up the table with Jin's help and both sit down tired.

"Halmoniiiii please get me every sugar stuff you can make I'm about to faint." Jin says loudly that almost everyone in the street hears it.

"Jin!!! Can you come and get the plates at least?" 

"Sorry I can't do Halmoni, I'm tired." Jin replies putting his head down on the table.

"Jin stop being lazy, be a good boy." Hani Pampers him and gets to him he raises his head back Hani still pampers him as she used to as a kid but makes him work double too now that he is growing up.

"Ok fine, I'm sending Yoongi. Yoongi my sweetheart please get the plates." Jin says, putting his head back down.

Yoongi smiles at the daily bickering he could say he almost found a family in Jin and Kim Hani. He was as grateful as possible for Jin who had met him outside the class one day while he was busily counting the money so he could have enough for the bus while getting something to eat as well. 

Almost a tear falls down when he sees he had only a limited amount of money and it was either food or walking back home which was nearly impossible.

Jin spots him as casually asks "wanna Join me for Lunch, My Grandma owns the shop right around the street we walk in from." Yoongi refuses at first but when he sees Jin waiting for him in the distance, his back facing him, he starts walking with him.

Back to now a smile leaves his face when he sees his favourite dish made right there. Hani smiles at the fact that she could read Yoongi like a paper now.

"Yoongi I know it's your favourite but you have to share it with Jin ok." She said fondly.

"Of Course Halmoni." Yoongi says walking back stacking the dishes carefully.

Yoongi spots a man talking to Jin outside the shop while Jin was looking up and the man was standing with his back turned towards him.

Yoongi almost seeing a man showing up at his Lunch hour it was horrible if he was a customer they would have to serve him even after the board to not look rude and if he was a friend of Jin and Yoongi was even more annoyed he would have to share his favourite dish with one more person now.

Yoongi thinks for sometime after which he walks back finally when Jin calls him up.

"Oh look, Yoongi's here!" Jin pauses, watching Yoongi's eyes almost popping out.

"Yoongi he says, you both know each other?"  Jin asks. 

"You! What are you doing here? Were you following me to irritate me so that I vacate your place, if you think so that's not going to happen ok no matter what!" Yoongi shouts slamming down the plates Jin almost gets a heart attack from the force of it his brand now aesthetic plates might break.

...........

My sweet a suga Yoongi is pretty angry God save Hobi.🥺😂🌻🍊