💫8. how are we going to share ?"

"Oh yoongi it's actually about the  4th room. I hope the twins haven't already destroyed that room or it would be quite some work for me." Eric explains to which Yoongi responds quickly "no no no mr.eric they never have been in there it was always kept locked away. I'm sure it's just the way it is." 

"Oh thank goodness now that's out of the way. I have a few things to tell you, please be understanding about it. The owner of this house is back and even though I'm the power of attorney of this land I can't technically throw him out and as per the contract you had already agreed for letting you not rent the 4th room. I would like to inform you that starting today there would be another tenant living here." Eric concludes by looking at Yoongi for his reaction.

"I don't understand, I mean it's so sudden without any further notice. I i -" yoongi utters confused. 

"Well i know it's a bit sudden but please be understanding yoongi he wouldn't be a trouble for you family trust me he may perhaps just stay for few months and actually you have already met him i assume he was here last night made quite a mess i heard." Eric grinned at the memory of the riled up hoseok.

"Yesterday?....... you you mean that that psych- i mean he is your nephew?" Yoongi gasps, unable to process it.

"Exactly. Now that's  settled  I assume  my job is done here you must have your class today I  leave you then to your busy schedule." Eric continues getting up from his seat.

" but mr.Eric this is so soon i we how are we going to share ?" Yoongi  asked getting up.

"It was already in the contract yoongi I'm allowed to rent use the 4th room anyway i want and you have been living well with that room shut so I don't think you would have to share any of your rooms with him, qsorry it's happening so suddenly but don't worry if he creates any trouble for you or your family you can call me right away i am sure you will get along soon." Eric proclaims. 

"Well I guess we don't have any options then." Yoongi sighs, rubbing his forehead.

"Oh the kids are ready to go I guess?" Eric walks up to them " how about i take them to the school today I'll make sure to get you your crayons jungkook say what want a car ride to school?" Eric asks to which the kids confirm happily.

"You don't have to worry mr.eric-" "it's ok Yoongi this is the least i could do." 

 Eric interrupted yoongi already  picking up their bags.

Taehyung instantly holding his other hand while Jungkook holding Taehyungs.

"What was it about suga why was Eric here?" Rosie aunt asks after seeing them off.

"Apparently the psycho from yesterday is actually owner of this house and would be living here from today." 

____________

____________

Yoongi my lil meow meow is a sweetheart....... you just need to warm up with him a little.

♡♡♡♡♡
Do vote ♤ comment♤ share.♤
Add to your library.....♡
So you get to read as soon as I  update.♧

And thankyou for all who are already reading and voting you all make me happy and keep going.💕

💕

Yoongi is a Angel with a nasty look

Yoongi is a Angel with a nasty look. While Hoseok is the devil with a smile.

 While Hoseok is the devil with a smile

Just some images fitting to the story.