∆ Getting ready ∆

" They always say it feels to different when your getting ready to meet with your destined..."

Third Person's POV

" So Jungkook, I'm really sorry for always leaving you here in this mansion all alone. " Jin said and Jungkook shook his head with a smile.

Both were walking on the long corridor towards the backyard garden. Well, Jungkook was walking with the help of a crutch. It was almost 8 days after the accident.

" It's okay hyung. I know you are busy and Taehyung too. It's just me, who's jobless. " Jungkook chuckled , sadly.

" Aish don't talk like that Jungkook. If this accident didn't happen, you would have been attending a job by now. " Jin said encouraging Jungkook.

" I don't know. I'm not talented like you people Hyung. You two are real brothers right ? " Jungkook asked as they stepped on the garden grasses.

" Yes. I'm older as you already know. He's 30. I'm 33. And you ? " Jin asked.

" 29. " Jungkook replied.

" If you don't mind can I ask something ? " Jungkook asked.

" Ofcourse you can. You're just like Taehyung to me and I like you as a person. " Jin said and Jungkook smiled.

" Why are y'all single.. I mean you all are successful and rich I understand..but.. " Jungkook couldn't properly ask and Jin chuckled.

" Ah I understand what you're curious about. About us, we lost our parents in an accident when I was 18 and Tae was fifteen. I had to take care of us. In between I never got a chance to find someone either declined everyone. " Jin said.

" I'm sure that your declined list is too long then " Jungkook said laughing.

" And about Tae, you can already understand how he is. He can't stay in a single relationship nor he wants to. Being the centre of attention in k-media and popular in business chart made his mindset business centric too. As a brother, I want him to see him in love. " Jin said and Jungkook scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion.

" Huh ? Who's that Jimin then ? Whom he talks about twenty four seven ? I thought they were boyfriends ? " Jungkook asked confused cause the word ' Jimin ' is like in every sentence Taehyung says.

" Ah no no, you thought it wrong. Jimin is Taehyung's best friend. More like Jimin is our little brother. We both love him so much. " Jin explained and Jungkook nodded.

" Oho.. I see.. he lives here too ? In this mansion ? " Jungkook asked curiously cause he was suddenly interested in the person named ' Jimin '. He has literally heard this name few millions of times past these days .

" Sometimes. But as you see, he has numerous places to stay. His mansions, hotels and many more but that workoholik man stays in his office most of the time. " Jin said chuckling.

" Story of rich people. " Jungkook muttered under his breath but Jin heard it and it made him laugh.

" You can say he's very rich . I know you might have no idea about Asian business World and all but yeah,
Park Jimin is a huge name here. " Jin said and Jungkook listened with all the interest in the world.

" Now tell me about yourself , when did you leave Korea ? What job did you use to do ? " Jin asked curiously and both sat on the bench in the garden.

" I was a teenager . 16. Had a very normal life...happy, lots of dreams...but a sudden accident. I lost my parents and the closest relatives. No one was here with me.. I somehow ended up in New York, did jobs here and there. Got some helps from generous people.. completed my studies. Got a job in a little gaming company as a junior sales director. And afterwards you know..." Jungkook said and sighed.