∆ Stubborn ∆

“ Some times Love makes you stubborn... even if the love is unrequited . ”

Third Person's POV

" You may think I'm stubborn Taehyungssi. But it is how I am. " Jungkook said to Taehyung who now finally found back Jungkook's natural voice.

It was all silent in the car as they drove back to the Kim's.

Taehyung didn't really know what he should say. So he decided to stay silent till he finds anything to say .

" I would never leave my job just like that. Someone can't hate me just like that and I can't run away without knowing why it was happening. " Jungkook explained. His voice was still firm but it was clear that he was trying to tone it down.

" I told you not to interfere..." Taehyung's voice was almost silent .

" What interfere Taehyungssi ? My job  is not supposed to do anything with my boss's personal life ? If he chose his employees in this method of personal liking and disliking ... He wouldn't be this successful today ! Then why me !? " Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

" I don't know ! I really don't know ! He never was like this ! The way you're getting insulted every now and then, he never did it. Yeah, he is strict and intimidating but never like this for no reason ! " Taehyung was becoming restless .

" Then let me know the reason ! Tell me if you know ! I'm asking to you ? You're his Best friend and you should know him the most ! " Jungkook asked.

" Aren't you asking for too much now ? See, this is the difference. No other employee is interested in knowing what is going on with their Boss except you. " Taehyung said. He didn't care if he sounded rude.

Jungkook didn't say anything and Taehyung knew that he might have hurt Jungkook with these words but he was out of choice.

" I beg you Jungkook... don't hurt my Best friend by interfering so much. Don't hurt him. I can't watch him falling apart again. " Taehyung said pleading this time.

" W-what...? What happened with him ? " Jungkook's voice quivered for a bit.

" Things you can't even imagine. He doesn't like remembering it neither do I.  It's not good for him to recall them. It'd hurt him. He hates hurting people but he can't stop doing it when it comes to you. " Taehyung said defeated.

" Why..." Jungkook looked down at his hands .

" Trust me, he hates that he's
hurting you. He's just messed. " Taehyung said.

" Don't fall in love with him Jungkook." Taehyung came straight to the point.

Jungkook was shocked as he immediately looked at Taehyung.

" You think I can't see the way you look at him ? A blind would see it too. I wouldn't judge you by saying that you met him just two days ago and blah blah blah . " Taehyung said.

" What do you mean... I'm not- " Jungkook looked away.

" You can't lie. You're a bad liar. Don't deny it. Accept it and forget it. " Taehyung requested.

" What's wrong in loving him then ? " Jungkook asked with a chuckle which rather sounded sad.

" Are you serious !? " Taehyung stopped the car. He couldn't keep on having this conversation and driving at the same time. He had to make Jungkook understand.

" Aish ! Why would stop the car like that ! " Jungkook said composing himself.

" Why aren't you understanding it Jungkook !? Why are you playing stupid now ! Can't you just understand that he'd never love you back ? It's not a fairy tale Jungkook ! It's not one of those k-dramas where the Boss falls in love with his secretary and baam ! Happily ever after ! It doesn't happen in real life !" Taehyung almost yelled. He wasn't used to requesting people but what irked him more that Jungkook still was calm and with his patient smile.