Wattpad Text Version

Octopia News intro plays

Bo: Hello, residents of Splat City. We request your full, undivided attention for this important announcement.

Raina: Today marks another anniversary of the Kamabo Tower Disaster. On this very day, radical anti-corporatist rockerboy and domestic terrorist Tim Splatterhand and his entourage attacked and raided the headquarters of Kamabo Corporation, splatting and injuring numerous victims and causing general destruction as he traversed through the building. Splatterhand eventually reached the 120th floor, where he infamously planted and detonated an ink storm class weapon of mass inking.

Bo: Over 12,000 victims were splatted immediately within the radius of the blast, with 750,000 more succumbing to the resulting fallout storm that covered all of Splat City in what would eventually earn the event its name.

Raina: Splatterhand was captured shortly after the explosion took place, with the other perpetrators still at large to this day.

Bo: Mass unrest soon followed among Splatterhand's followers after news of his capture leaked publicly. The entire city was engulfed in chaos, with many affiliates and entities of Kamabo Corporation succumbing to large scale lootings, vandalism, splattings, and general destruction, all in protest of the capture.

Raina: The entire event has brought horrible destruction and suffering to Splat City the likes of which has never been seen before, and would as such cement itself as the worst disaster in its history for time to come.

Bo: Kamabo Corporation has recently commented on social media in regards to the anniversary, stating "The attack on our headquarters was an act of hate perpetrated to undermine us as a corporation and our efforts toward bettering society. We hereby offer our condolences to all the victims that were affected by this horrific event."

Raina: And so, we will conclude this announcement with a moment of silence. We ask that all residents of Splat City participate in commemoration of the victims of the Kamabo Tower Disaster and the fallen heroes that helped save countless lives that would have otherwise been lost.

System rebooting...

Rebooting successful.

Trash. That's the first thing Bo and Raina saw when their optics booted. Not the ceiling of their bedrooms, not the cameras of their shooting both, not the smiling faces of their servants. Just trash. Entire piles of it scattered everywhere around them, as if it was a part of the natural biome. They didn't know where they were or what happened. They didn't even know if they were still in Splat City. All they knew is they shouldn't be here, and they needed to get home.

Then, footsteps. The idols turned to their source and saw him.

"Wake the shuck up, Octoprism. We have a city to paint."

*My deepest thanks go to Caitlin Koi for her amazing Splatoon idols Bo and Raina. Without them, this story would not have come to existence.*

*Make sure to check her out!*

Youtube: Caitlin Koi, Caitlin Koi VOD (contains more mature content than former)

Twitter: @CaitlinKoiYT, @caitlinkoi_art, @caitlin_koi

Twitch: CaitlinKoi

Reddit: u/caitikoi

*Koi has a lot of expenses to deal with in life, especially medical ones attributed to fibromyalgia and other conditions. Consider helping her out below.*

Streamelements: https://streamelements.com/caitlinkoi/tip

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/caitlinkoi

*Thanks for reading! *