Chapter 4

I get into the shower and while I'm in the show I think, "How is our realtionship gonna be if we are traveling so much? And what will Nick and Aaron think about us?" I was asking myself some many questions but i didn't know how to answer them. I let the hot water run down me and let my thoughts out then I turn the water off and then I step out and look into the mirror at myself, why does he like me so much I don't like how I look. Ugh. I walk to my closet and figure out what I'm going to sleep in. I see a bright pink tight tank top and showed my light skin and white softee short shorts. I grabbed those and put them on and looked into the mirror again, ehh I looked a lot better I guess. I walk out of the bathroom, I grab my phone to see that I got texts from my friend Elizabeth saying how I was and what I was up to. I answer saying that I was doing good and I had just taken a shower was about to watch tv. Then she replied,"Oh cool me too. Have you kissed him yet?" I laughed quietly then replied,"Yes he kinda kissed me though." She said,"Awwww <3 he loves you." I reply,"How do you know that?" She replied,"I don't but you never know until you ask hon." I reply,"True well I gotta go Zak is probably wondering where I am." She replied,"Okay talk to you later :)" I reply,"Okay :)" I put my phone on my hip and as I walk down the hall from his room I hear them talk but I don't know where it was coming from. I walk a little faster and it was coming from the office. Then I felt it vibrate and my friend says,"Tell me how the night goes ;)" I chuckle then reply,"I will don't worry ;)" Then I walk to the door of the office I heard them arguing about something, I don't know what but then I could hear a little bit. I hear Aaron say,"why don't you tell her that you love her and not like her?" Zak says,"Because I don't know if she loves me or cares about me yet.." Was he crazy?? I loved him so much and I really cared about him ever since we met. Then I knocked on the threshold and opened the door,"Hey am I interrupting anything?" Zak says,"No of course not come on in." I walk all the way into the room and I looked around the room, it had different pictures of different locations they went to and the people they met over the years. It was so cool. Zak says,"Ang can we talk?" I look at him and say,"Of course we can where and when?" He said,"Now and in here but Aaron needs to go." Aaron gets up,"I'll leave you to talk.." Then he whispers to me,"I know what he's going to tell you don't worry." I nodded my head and smiled, then he patted my shoulder and left the room. Zak then patted his knees then I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap then I looked at him and then he said,"Angelica, this is gonna be a long thing I'm about to tell you.." I smile and say,"Okay tell me." He took a breath then he said,"Well the first day I ever met you, you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't know how I felt about you yet. But as the years went by you got even more beautiful...I love you so much I hope you know that I always have and always will. I will always protect you from anyone and anything." I didn't know what to say but instead of saying it I kiss him passionately and roughly. Then I pull back and say,"I love you too so much. I will always love you and care about you no matter what." His eyes soften then he said,"Your so cute and so sweet, I want have this night for just us and us only...and romantic at that if that's okay with you." I say,"Yes of course let me change." I kissed him and he wrapped his arms tightly around me and siad on my lips,"I love you so much Angelica." I laugh and say,"Love you too . Wait in your room for me ill be back." He nodded his head and smiled then said,"I'll be waiting for you." I smiled and left the room.