Chapter 2

He looked at me and said,"You can tell me what's wrong can't you?" I said,"I can but I don't know how to tell you." He thought for a second then said,"Well sweetie you can tell me." I say,"Well I am a little scared to go to the location because I don't know what's going to happen. And i know this is a little too much to tell you this but I uhh-I gotta go I'm sorry.." I wasn't ready to tell him yet even though I wanted to very badly. I started to walk away and then he ran to me and grabbed me,"Where are you going? I need to know what else you wanted to tell me." I turned around,"Well I want to tell you but I don't know if you feel the same about me." I think he understood that, he said,"Do you like me is that what it is? Why didn't you tell me before sweetie?" I said,"yes I like you, I like you a lot. And I didn't want to tell you right when we met because I didn't want you uncomfortable around me." He chuckled,"I never felt uncomfortable around you, even if you told me when we met I've always liked you. There was always something about you I always liked." I was confused,"You have always liked me, the 3 years we have known each other?" He nodded his head,"Yes ever since I laid eyes on you I've always liked you, but I didn't know how to tell you." I say,"Well does Aaron and Nick know?" He shook his head, I say,"Well Aaron knows that I like you..but not Nick." He nodded his head in thought,"Should I tell them?" I said,"If you want, if you feel comfortable with it." Before he could answer I look at the screen and I see what he was looking at, it was evidence from the last lockdown and I saw a apparition that he didn't happen to see. I turn around and said,"Did you watch all of this video?" He nodded his head,"Yeah I did why?" I say,"Because on one of the clips I saw a apparition. Full bodied one too." He walked to the screen and backed up the clip and saw what I saw then he said,"Woahh nick and Aaron need to see this, good eye." I laugh,"Thanks." He smiles and says,"You have a cute laugh that's one thing I like about you." I giggle,"Thank you Zak." He goes back to his chair and sat down, then he said,"Come sit with me, I want to show you something." I smiled and said,"Okay coming." I walked to him and stood by him and then he grabbed my hips and pulled me down to sit down on his lap. Then I leaned back till my head was on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Then he said in my ear,"We don't we sit like this all the time?" I chuckled then said,"Because we didn't know we liked each other till now." He chuckled in my ear,"That's true I wish we liked each other sooner." Then I felt his lips on my neck, it made me shiver a little bit. Then he kissed my neck, then my jawline. When he got to my face he turned my face to his and then he kissed me. I didn't give in at first but then I kissed him back, passionately. We pulled back I said,"Wow your a very good kisser. I've never had a kiss that good." He laughed a little,"Well thank you so are you, but I want to try something else but not here." Oh what was it he wanted to do? I didn't know what he wanted to do...hopefully it will be great because he is.