V

I woke up quite early the next day at about 5:30 so I decided I would take a bath, to relax my stiff muscles and wash my hair.

It took about half an hour for me to finally get out and got changed into some sweats. Just as I was going to open the door, it was opened for me by my prep team, who had been sent to wake me up. They were surprised to see me up and washed at this time but non the less got to work on prepping me for my interview. It took an hour and a half for them to have completed their process. Once they had done Aquilla came in with a stunning outfit.

It looked like a price of clothing after a shipwreck, all torn up, in various faded colours.

When it was on, Aquilla put on the water drops again, and my hair had the same wet look except it was more messy this time

'So now you can look?' He told me.
'Oh when I saw it at first when it wasn't on I didn't think I'd like it but now it's on I love it'I said to him turning around to hug him which he gladly returned.

'Ok then let's go. The interviews will be starting soon' he said as he lead me out the room towards the queue of other tributes waiting for there turn to be interviewed. I was placed behind Rex and in front of the boy from five. The interviews started and one was called up.

It took about 45 minutes for my name to be called. Walking up the steps I make sure my indifferent mask is up. Stepping out on stage I was met with shouts and cheers. Some even awed at how young I was.

Sitting in the chair opposite Caesar Flickerman, he was as smiley as ever. 'So Thalia, that twelve, how did someone so small get such a big score?' He asked once the crowd had died down.

'By playing my cards right.' I answered not wanting to give away much at the moment.

'Ooh and for such a young girl you don't seem to afraid to go against all the older tributes' he asked, trying to get something.

'No I'm not. Why should I be?' Was my reply knowing it would stir up some conflict.

'Confident I like it. If you were to win, what would you do after the games?'

'I don't know. Honestly I haven't thought about it.'

He seemed to be thinking up more questions in his head but dismissed them as he turned back to the audience. 'Thena Kaye Ladies and Gentlemen.'

The crowd cheered again as I walked of to the other side and down the stairs. Meeting Finnick, River and Mags there.

Rivers turned to me and said 'not very talkative, are you?' In a sarcastic tone.

'No' was all I said to emphasise that point.

3rd person

'Well then, other than that you did good. It's the arena tomorrow, so make sure to get a good nights sleep and eat something.' Finnick said stepping forward, taking the young girls hand and leading her back to their districts appartement.

As they were walking Finnick noticed Thalia fiddling and messing around with the hem of the outfit. 'Don't be nervous, now I know you're the youngest by a lot, but you're good and I think you could win.'

Hearing Finnick say that gave her more confidence and faith in herself and him.
'Ok, thank you Finnick, for everything. See you tomorrow. Goodnight.' She said as she hugged him, he froze at first then melted into the embrace.

Thalia after went to her bedroom, showered and got into bed, falling asleep quicker than she thought she would.